Returning reduced items at ASDA?

Found 17th Jul
Bought a power bank from asda that was reduced in price due to damaged packaging. But instead of the 4 charges it claims it can do it can barely manage one. Can it be returned?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I don’t see why not. It was reduced due to the damaged packaging not due to the fact it’s useless and therefore faulty?
What was the mah on it9
Creatishh17th Jul

What was the mah on it9

kiaclare11 m ago

I don’t see why not. It was reduced due to the damaged packaging not due t …I don’t see why not. It was reduced due to the damaged packaging not due to the fact it’s useless and therefore faulty?

That's what I thought. But because it was reduced thought maybe I'd lose my rights.
wander_lust98117th Jul

That's what I thought. But because it was reduced thought maybe I'd lose …That's what I thought. But because it was reduced thought maybe I'd lose my rights.

You wont lose your rights. Its faulty electrical item. Take it to customer service and ask for an exchange
If it's not fit for purpose then you can return it
You've got the same rights, they can't sell you a faulty item

Let's say if it was the case ,gh
Edited by: "Norseg" 18th Jul
wander_lust98117th Jul

What are you charging? Does it say 'upto' 4 charges?
Roughly they can lose 30% power that it is rated at. My S8 is 3000mah so I would only get 2 full charges out of that tbf.
Also you have to consider when they mean full charges you have to charge when your phone is off and they all have different battery mah sizes. On a current phone id expect 2 and a little bit charges with that one when your phone is left on.
Jay0802861 h, 54 m ago

What are you charging? Does it say 'upto' 4 charges?Roughly they can lose …What are you charging? Does it say 'upto' 4 charges?Roughly they can lose 30% power that it is rated at. My S8 is 3000mah so I would only get 2 full charges out of that tbf.

Yeah it says up to. I’m charging nothing major just my iPhone 6s Plus . I would expect 10400 to charge it atleast twice. After 1 charge it was completely dead.
bigweapon071 h, 17 m ago

Also you have to consider when they mean full charges you have to charge …Also you have to consider when they mean full charges you have to charge when your phone is off and they all have different battery mah sizes. On a current phone id expect 2 and a little bit charges with that one when your phone is left on.

Yeah I thought that. I only have a iPhone 6s Plus nothing major and it just about managed 1 full charge from when it was dead
I have bought a reduced apple cable made by asda and I have asked the cashier the same question, yes it's allowed for a return just like full price items.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants