Groups

Returns in woolsworths

I brought a power adapter for my ipod touch in the closing down sale. But it doesnt work. Do you think they accept it back for a swap or refund?

13 Comments

Original Poster

The sales of goods act state I am within my rights to take it back. But I would feel awkward doing this

is it worth it with the loong line?

You're lucky if you can find it open when you go there.

Definitely. Problems gonna be after Xmas when stores shut down:? What about faulty goods then:roll:

some are shuttig earlier

Original Poster

Both very good points. !!!!!!!
    I might give them a call and see what they say.
    I am planning to sell my old 3Gen ipod and ipod mini soon so i'll bundle it with that.

magicbeans;3737425

some are shuttig earlier

Yep. Be wise to check everything bought for Xmas pressies NOW.

mooo;3737428

Both very good points. !!!!!!!I might give them a call and see what they … Both very good points. !!!!!!!I might give them a call and see what they say.I'll sell it on ebay. I am selling my old 3Gen ipod and ipod mini soon so i'll bundle it with that.

Are you gonna say it's not working on fleabay?

Original Poster

it doesnt work with my ipod touch, But works fine with my ipod mini and 3gen ipod :x
    When I brought it it mentioned it works with all ipods with a dock connector

the thing that is happening at the moment , people are returning things they've bought hoping to buy them back cheaper.

but hehe we dont have them in stock on the shelves Woolies 1:0 Vultures hehe

Original Poster

Has anyone returned anything brought in the closing down sale?

when i was in there yesterday they were sticking signs on the till's stating they were not giving any refund's unless the item was faulty

Original Poster

I did get an reply from a email I sent to them

They mentioned I can swap it but cant refund me. I dont mind swapping it for another item but I dont think they got any in :?
    I'll pop in tomorrow and see what they say. Thats if they are still open
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      2. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177

See more discussions