Returns on Amazon.

I need to buy some dressing up outfits have seen some on Amazon that are ideal. In case of them not fitting do you have to pay to return them? Thanks.

8 Comments

I had to return a Halloween outfit that I ordered on prime, it cost me £6 for Amazon to collect it for return

Original Poster

jimmyandmel

I had to return a Halloween outfit that I ordered on prime, it cost me £6 … I had to return a Halloween outfit that I ordered on prime, it cost me £6 for Amazon to collect it for return

Oh not ideal then. I wonder where I can find Roman costumes that can be returned for free if they don't fit?

yes but if you go into chat they normally print you a free returns label

jimmyandmel

I had to return a Halloween outfit that I ordered on prime, it cost me £6 … I had to return a Halloween outfit that I ordered on prime, it cost me £6 for Amazon to collect it for return

​contact amazon chat they will refund it. just say you wasn't aware of the charge

brendanhickey

yes but if you go into chat they normally print you a free returns label

Thanks il give it a try

ive returned stuff before & return was free with prime x

It depends on what the reason for return is. I tried to return something once and realised I had to pay, I then changed the reason and the return was free

Also it depends on the cost of the item, last week I purchased two of the same books and action end a return.

Sorry it posted before I had finished.
I actioned a return and I got a refund with a message saying I didn't have to send the extra item back.. So I got two for the price of one! That's an extra Christmas gift sorted.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    4. love affairs912

See more discussions