Groups

Returns policy - how confident should I be?

Hi - I want to buy a pair of shoes from Blacks. But I'm not sure which size will be right so I have a plan to buy two pairs, each a different size. Will they let me take only one pair back or will they demand to take both pairs back? The website hasn't fully answered my question. I really don't want to be stuck with a pair in the "wrong" size.

Here is the Returns Policy on their website:

Free returns

Should you wish to exchange a product for any reason you may do so by taking your purchase to your nearest store within 28 days of date of dispatch. Refunds can be obtained by returning the goods by post or visiting your nearest store within 28 days of dispatch. In all instances the goods must be returned in saleable condition and in their original packaging to qualify for a 28 day refund or exhchange.

4 Comments

you can return no problems for a full refund under distance selling regulations within 7 days.
    Edited by: "Jetpac" 9th Jan 2011

As long as you order online. Distance selling regulations don't apply in store.

Original Poster

Thanks, both of you! I must exploit those distance selling regulations more.

go to blacks first and try them on ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions