Returns with a voucher NEXT

Found 12th Dec 2017
Hi there I am slightly curious as to how NEXT returns work when you use the £10 off £25 voucher with an order. I have bought a few items however only 1 fits correctly. I have asked customer services but they have been less than helpful. Anyone returned their items with next with a voucher applied to their original purchase? Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments
You will get the money back excluding £10
Original Poster
But if I want to return one item which is less than £10 worth
They will calculate it and give a partial refund of the item returned as you used the £10 off code
Original Poster
I'm slightly confused as to which is correct as what you have said @needmoresleep makes the most sense but customer service has told me what the first comment says and they have also said there is some kind of flaw meaning if you return it you get the full merchandise value back. Another response was also that they take out and extra £10 from your bank (which again doesn't sound right). None really sound right
I've returned an item previously when I used a code so I'm saying from experience. Basically the sale price was £7.50 but they refunded me £4.90. Because I didn't return the whole order just the one item. If you return the whole order you'll get all your money back
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions