Expired

reusable vouchers!! for macdonalds

Found 2nd Oct 2010
im in plymouth and my local bus company gives away vouchers on the back of the tickets for burger and fries for £1.99...the trick is when you use these vouchers use the 'FAST LANE' in your local branch and they do not take the vouchers off you so they can be used again!!! they do take them when you use a normal till tho!!!happy munching!!

19 Comments

fast lane ?

ace101

fast lane ?

Oh yes fast food places have a fast lane! you give one person your order, pay the next and the last gives you your food lol

dh058977

Oh yes fast food places have a fast lane! you give one person your order, … Oh yes fast food places have a fast lane! you give one person your order, pay the next and the last gives you your food lol

dont think they have reached bolton yet

do you mean at the drive through when there is a person outside taking your order instead of giving it them at the window.

McDonald's

pink-ka

do you mean at the drive through when there is a person outside taking … do you mean at the drive through when there is a person outside taking your order instead of giving it them at the window.

Errm no, the fast lanes are inside.

I've seen these in France, you make your order & pay for it via an atm type machine & it'll supposedly be ready by the time you walk up to the fast lane to collect it.

we dont have them up north do we lol i never seen them

I assume the reason why they dont take the vouchers from you is because you place your order with one spotty teen but pay the next. I guess they dont know your using a voucher? they just know the total cost.

I work all over the south east and have never seen a fast lane inside a maccyd ever

pinkleponkle

I work all over the south east and have never seen a fast lane inside a … I work all over the south east and have never seen a fast lane inside a maccyd ever

Used to have one in west quay shopping centre in Southampton when it first opened. Dont know when they got rid of it though.

There's one in peterborough, when I used it ages ago it was crazy quick

pinkleponkle

maccyd

I hate this with a passion.

sancho1983

There's one in peterborough, when I used it ages ago it was crazy quick

dcx_badass

Most got rid of these ages ago because they're not really any faster.

I agree with sancho, the one in Southampton was alot faster.

they have one in the arndale i think manchester? i used once but never got to the front as it was so slow x

one in newport isle of wight too

Ive seen fast lanes in lots of Mcdonalds but Plymouth is the only one ive ever seen that charges for Ketchup

pinkleponkle

I work all over the south east and have never seen a fast lane inside a … I work all over the south east and have never seen a fast lane inside a maccyd ever

I live in Essex and the one at Chelmsford (in town) has them or certainly used too;)

Bexleyheath in Kent has one but that's the only one i've ever seen
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831086
    2. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch11
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. vodafone/metro comp - win a sony experia touch worth £1,300! - entries clos…11

See more discussions