Revealing the exact contents of a PSN voucher code

Posted 26th Jan
I recently made a confused and rushed purchase of a Voucher code for Fortnite on PS4 from a place called Eneba. The contents didn't match what was advertised (should have been Neo Versa pack and 2000 Vbucks, but it only gave 500). They told me to contact Sony/PSN asking them to confirm the contents of the voucher, and to send a picture of their reply.

After emailing PlayStation support with the code, they replied that the contents of that voucher is "The Neo Versa pack". I already knew that. Problem is there are several Neo Versa packs with different Vbuck amounts. They said I should contact the publisher for more information about that voucher code.

I'm not sure if providing them my PSN ID would have helped, I just emailed them directly. But it seems odd that they don't know the exact contents of a voucher code on their platform. I checked my transaction history, and even on there it only says
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Neo Versa Pack. I emailed Epic anyhow. But is there seriously no way of knowing exactly how many Vbucks were offered with that voucher code from PSN directly? Seems really odd.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants