Groups

Revels Evictions Results *AND NEW ADD IN*

Banned
    I AM A WORKER WITH THE COMPANY THAT PRODUCES REVELS HERE ARE THE EVICTION RESULTS:

CHOCOLATE - 4%
    CARAMEL - 12%
    COFFEE - 41%
    ORANGE - 13%
    RAISIN - 25%
    MALTESER - 6%

NEW ADDITION IS...... MINT CHOCOLATE

30 Comments

Mint Chocolate......so wrong :shock:

Glad coffee is out but that was a no brainer :thumbsup:

YES, finally, coffee gone, and a new decent flavour

is it a permanent eviction? the coffee ones put me off buying them:x

I liked the coffee ones.

Pfff I only buy them for the Coffee ones, guess I won't bother anymore.

:shock::cry:I love the coffee ones

I love the coffee ones best too and cannot stand mint and chocolate as its just awful!!!!

I loved revels, but hated the coffee flavour. Not had them in years but I think I'll try the re-vamped ones

great news just a pity they never got rid of the stanky orange ones as well.

yayy bye bye coffee hellllllllooooooooooo mint mmmmm

yayyy thank god Coffee is off the list!

One of the existing six Revels flavours will be replaced by a "limited … One of the existing six Revels flavours will be replaced by a "limited edition mystery flavour" in November.

Looks like its just temporary, thankfully

They may make a come back like Wispa!

Awww i love coffee sweets!!!! theres hardly any left now!!

didnt like the coffee

revelseviction.com/ Says at the end of the vid its only for a short while. Phew.

united002;3020114

Awww i love coffee sweets!!!! theres hardly any left now!!

i think julain graves do choc coated coffee beans they are v strong coffee flavour and only for proper coffee/chocolate lovers :whistling:

Orange is minging, but i still eat them

what a surprise..........mint choc. Lets face it, they were never going to put anything genuinely new in. They'll just use mint poppetts as they already make them!!!! A true lack of effort , and imagination.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................coffeee was one of my favourites

[COLOR="Purple"]No this is so the wrong result..............minging raisin should go back to were it came from!!!!
    Coffee was certainly one of my favourites too..........yet another reason why I wont be buying another packet!!!
    Im gutted !!! :x :x [/COLOR]

NNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Coffee are my favourite

I won't be buying anymore

They should do "favourites" bags for us coffee lovers... with only coffee flavour until the promotion ends

I liked the coffee ones too but the orange are my favourites. raisin are awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Poppets used to be like single flavour revels but I dont think they made them any more.
    Thers no point buying the little packets any more cos they only have about 8 in a packet

Limited edition ones last far too long cos they are in the little shops where sales are low!!!

I'm gutted. Coffee are my favourite.:x

AND I HATE MINT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

i love coffee revels

wonder if the mint will flavour the others tho? hhhmmm :thinking:

loupomm;3020763

i love coffee revelswonder if the mint will flavour the others tho? … i love coffee revelswonder if the mint will flavour the others tho? hhhmmm :thinking:

I was just thinking the same. Left a bag of tesco finest triple choc shortbread in my bag with a packet of polos and the biscuits now have a minty taste to them

ctuk;3020521

They should do "favourites" bags for us coffee lovers... with only coffee … They should do "favourites" bags for us coffee lovers... with only coffee flavour until the promotion ends

I like your thinking. :thumbsup:

angelfairee;3020053

I liked the coffee ones.

me too

Ohh no.

Coffee wasnt my favourite, but still better than raisin. get rid of raisin, bring back peanut!!!

Mint's ok though. Maybe?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions