Groups
    EXPIRED

revenge of the nerds...... where to buy??

looked on a few dvd websites but no sign ...... looked in find-dvd and no such thing

im after #3 & #4 already have #1 & #2

7 Comments

Banned

http://images.play.com/covers/649843x.jpg

They were called :

Revenge of the Nerds 3: The Next Generation

Revenge of the Nerds IV: Nerds in Love

Finding them well good luck :whistling:

Original Poster

crunch;4442782

They were called :Revenge of the Nerds 3: The Next GenerationRevenge of … They were called :Revenge of the Nerds 3: The Next GenerationRevenge of the Nerds IV: Nerds in LoveFinding them well good luck :whistling:

thanks ...... they do seem to be rare ........ hmmm :x

amazon us market place sellers have loads of copies but can't find it new :x

faevilangel;4442788

thanks ...... they do seem to be rare ........ hmmm :xamazon us market … thanks ...... they do seem to be rare ........ hmmm :xamazon us market place sellers have loads of copies but can't find it new :x

Yeah , can't seem to find it in UK . Also only seem to find it on VHS ! I wonder if it was even released on DVD ?

Original Poster

crunch;4442837

Yeah , can't seem to find it in UK . Also only seem to find it on VHS ! I … Yeah , can't seem to find it in UK . Also only seem to find it on VHS ! I wonder if it was even released on DVD ?

the originals are on dvd so these should be .......... or they got lazy :thinking:

found them hosted on a file sharing site ...... to watch but prefer to buy them...... will have to do :roll:

only think there part of the box set
    Revenge of the Nerds: The Atomic Wedgie Collection
    ]Amazon us

only R1 by the looks of it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1111
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick1010