Groups

Revenge on the In-Laws - ideas please

So,
    Months ago I get great tickets to see Ross Noble at Liverpool on 18th May (tonight)
    The outlaws agreed to babysit the rabbit and our 8 y-o
    Yesterday, one of them coughed and so they 'couldn't make it'
    So I'm here with the Rab', daughter asleep and my thoughts have turned to revenge
    Whaddyer think ?...........

17 Comments

omg... RN was really good as well :-(

couldnt your parents do it or another relation ? if they are unwell why be mean to them - i am sure they wouldnt deliberately not look after their grandchild

Original Poster

My folks have passed away
    There is previous form with the outlaws

Do tescos sell weaponry ?

if you mean 'coughed it' then its out of their hands, ya?

:whistling:

i believe they sell knives and forks - but thats a hell of a lot of cutting up and eating the remains - lol

voodoo dolls and a pin?

Or invite them too dinner, but remember to leave the chicken in the sun for a day first lol

Just bide your time until they want a favour.

Then don't do it and calmly tell them why.

Simples

Original Poster

grex9101;5253284

Just bide your time until they want a favour.Then don't do it and calmly … Just bide your time until they want a favour.Then don't do it and calmly tell them why.Simples

What's that phrase ? 'revenge is a dish best served cold'? or something like that

[url]www.revengeproductsinc.com[/url]

I recommend the urinal cakes if you have a urinal... :whistling:

Gut them like fish.

I think thats fair retribution.

I think you should crash a plane onto an island, kill one of them, take his form and use that form to stab them, then kick them onto a fire.

Titchimp;5254045

I think you should crash a plane onto an island, kill one of them, take … I think you should crash a plane onto an island, kill one of them, take his form and use that form to stab them, then kick them onto a fire.

:thinking: you've LOST me . . . .

Why not tell them what you think of them? If someone pzzes me off, I let them know it, in no uncertain terms. Why hide behind deceit. Grow some and let rip!

next time you go round their house; go to the toilet and move their toothbrushes round your bottom, the retum area, then swirl it round the toilet....lovely

Banned

Get a babysitter or don't have kids. They're social suicide.

Titchimp;5254045

I think you should crash a plane onto an island, kill one of them, take … I think you should crash a plane onto an island, kill one of them, take his form and use that form to stab them, then kick them onto a fire.

Have yopu tried couns:?elling

Original Poster

I'm gonna do 'all of the above'

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408

See more discussions