Reversing a Paypal Payment

Found 30th Nov 2017
Ordered a couple of items 9 days ago and paid using paypal (which had funds in took cover cost) Payment is still pending as the the retailer has not accepted my payment yet. Emailed them a couple of times and they said it would get accepted soon. Still nothing. Is there anyway to reverse a payment.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Did you contact the seller or PayPal? Maybe try contacting PayPal direct if you haven't already.

Might also help if you phone them instead of emailing.

0800 358 7911

Good luck.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 30th Nov 2017

Original Poster

LemonHead1 m ago

Did you contact the seller or PayPal?

I contacted the retailer and they said they would accept my payment but they haven't yet.

Click on the transaction on paypal and there should be a "Report a problem" link/button, then follow the instructions such as "i didn't receive the item" etc etc and it should open up a dispute with the company, of which if they haven't sent the item then you will win fairly quickly..

You can't reverse it as such you have to wait on paypal to find in your favour and refund you the money.

Original Poster

winifer3 m ago

Click on the transaction on paypal and there should be a "Report a …Click on the transaction on paypal and there should be a "Report a problem" link/button, then follow the instructions such as "i didn't receive the item" etc etc and it should open up a dispute with the company, of which if they haven't sent the item then you will win fairly quickly..You can't reverse it as such you have to wait on paypal to find in your favour and refund you the money.

the thing is the retailer has not took my money yet, it is still in my account pending for them to accept it. I'm just sick of waiting.

safctopcat50 m ago

the thing is the retailer has not took my money yet, it is still in my …the thing is the retailer has not took my money yet, it is still in my account pending for them to accept it. I'm just sick of waiting.

Then phone them as mentioned above. You might get it sorted out much quicker [hopefully].

This might be the problem.... make sure your Paypal has the correct email associated with that account.

It's also possible your email account may be recognising any mail you receive from PayPal as spam. Make sure to check your junk mail as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants