Review Q box network player

Posted 31st Oct
Hi,

Anyone using this and can give first hand review.

I need one android TV box and move from fire stick.

Android 9.0 TV BOX ,Q Plus Android TV BOX 4GB RAM/64GB ROM H6 Quad-Core Support 6K Resolution H.265 Decoding 3D 2.4G WiFi Smart TV Boxes with Wireless Backlit Mini Keyboard amazon.co.uk/dp/…CKX

Ta
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Hi to be honest the box is much similar to a firsestick bit just a box. Does everything the firsestick does but a little more.
Can I ask why you want to swap to a box from the firsestick and what generation is your firsestick.

I'm my opinion I would get the fire TV its a firsestick but on a box..
. Or a 4k new firsestick
Or if you have the money a nivia shield
If you want to purchase one off the mag box's as you described then try make sure it's not just 2.5 try get a 5 one.

Anyway good luck
Thanks Scoliosis,

I have firestick(latest) , Chromecast (gen2) and Netflix on TV apps, so I was looking for one device which and get rid of all others.

Thought about nvidia sheild but only additional benefits is of streaming games, else ang other low price android tv will do just the same job right ? And yes it’s costly
Edited by: "dheeraj2606" 1st Nov
Yea it is a pain when you have so many devices I just stick to iptv over 3000 channels and then my firsestick that I sideloaded the app store on.

So your looking for one device that has pmaystore and the smtv streaming apps etc.
I have a smart TV that has Netflix prime now TV all the apps play store iptv app IE iptv smarties etc etc so I use my TV for everything think now
Ket is know what you purchase mate
dheeraj260601/11/2019 07:44

Thanks Scoliosis,I have firestick(latest) , Chromecast (gen2) and Netflix …Thanks Scoliosis,I have firestick(latest) , Chromecast (gen2) and Netflix on TV apps, so I was looking for one device which and get rid of all others.Thought about nvidia sheild but only additional benefits is of streaming games, else ang other low price android tv will do just the same job right ? And yes it’s costly

Netflix will only be in sd
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants