Reviews on Yankee melt cups..

Found 19th Feb
Looking at purchasing Yankee melt cups. How good are they? Do they smell stronger? Burn better?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I've got an electric melt cup burner, they nice but I've also got a tealight burner too with wax melt, both yankee,I think the tealight one better than the electric mains.
Original Poster
Mum2ConnornCerys2 m ago

I've got an electric melt cup burner, they nice but I've also got a …I've got an electric melt cup burner, they nice but I've also got a tealight burner too with wax melt, both yankee,I think the tealight one better than the electric mains.

Thank you. Can you burn the melt cup in an ordinary wax burner? I know that might sound silly lol
It probably should be OK, I do know it says not to take the melt out the cup on those ones. If you go to a yankee candle outlet shop they can be cheaper. I bought a melt cup electric burner for around £12.50. Plus the melt cups quite cheap.
Some cups appear more scented the others - sometimes I don’t notice ones melting!
They are generally no way near as good as a candle. Quite few I've tried smell the first day you light them, but not on the second.
Buy Bath & Body Works 3 wick candles from USA. They are much better than Yankee candle.

There is a website in Scotland that imports them or look on Facebook as people sell them on there.
Original Poster
MIDURIX2 h, 44 m ago

They are generally no way near as good as a candle. Quite few I've tried …They are generally no way near as good as a candle. Quite few I've tried smell the first day you light them, but not on the second.

That is my concern with them as some melts you can buy are like this too
Original Poster
Mum2ConnornCerys9 h, 13 m ago

It probably should be OK, I do know it says not to take the melt out the …It probably should be OK, I do know it says not to take the melt out the cup on those ones. If you go to a yankee candle outlet shop they can be cheaper. I bought a melt cup electric burner for around £12.50. Plus the melt cups quite cheap.

I do like the Yankee outlets. Might have to go a drive down to one again and have a try. Thank you
Shannon31125 h, 4 m ago

I do like the Yankee outlets. Might have to go a drive down to one again …I do like the Yankee outlets. Might have to go a drive down to one again and have a try. Thank you

I was at a outlet I'm York last month, loads of Yankee candles products were half price plus bogof... I even got extra 10% off for student discount.... Cos nearly everyone on hukd has a nus card lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants