Revolut closing account

Posted 9th Dec 2019
So I decided to close my revolut account last week through the app but did not recieve an email confirming it. However, when I try to log in is not letting me access it any longer, which I assume is because the account is closed.

Just mins ago, I recieved an email from them saying that my balance went below zero please top up????
How is that possible??

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
You haven't changed phone or phone number lately?
GAVINLEWISHUKD09/12/2019 20:47

You haven't changed phone or phone number lately?

NOpe I haven't. I closed the account with the same phone and number I have right now
I_Mu09/12/2019 20:48

NOpe I haven't. I closed the account with the same phone and number I have …NOpe I haven't. I closed the account with the same phone and number I have right now

I'm guessing you are still using the same email?

If so looks like you are going to have to phone them as you can't use the in app chat as you are now locked out (Poor design).
GAVINLEWISHUKD09/12/2019 20:59

I'm guessing you are still using the same email? If so looks like you are …I'm guessing you are still using the same email? If so looks like you are going to have to phone them as you can't use the in app chat as you are now locked out (Poor design).

WEll I'll wait until they contact me again..they cannot take any money from me. Account is closed and don't have any active cards there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions