Expired

Revolut Help on Xbox Store

Found 2nd Mar 2016
Hi all. Need some help if possible. I have a revolut account, have transferred relevant amount to it and I have registered it on my account for the Argentina xbox store to pre order the Division. I have followed the guide from ChrisUK and I am also using VyprVPN, have connected to Argentina amongst others that I have tried and have done everything to the guide but I am still getting the dreaded message "please use another form of payment" with the error code PB9002. I have tried re registering the card a few times and I now have 4 charges of 19p. I am out of ideas and at a loose end. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance
Community Updates
AskXboxXbox One
11 Comments
I'm afraid that you need to finish your post first
Original Poster
Admast79

I'm afraid that you need to finish your post first

It is finished mate, there is something wrong with the app as it is cutting half of everyone's posts off. I know it's the app because the website shows it fine
It's doing the same to me, it was working the other week now I get the same message. Please use a different payment.
DEELZ

It is finished mate, there is something wrong with the app as it is … It is finished mate, there is something wrong with the app as it is cutting half of everyone's posts off. I know it's the app because the website shows it fine

Sorry mate, didn't know that

Back to the topic: To be honest looks like it is some problem with Revolut card (but from different region), because I had similar issue some time ago so I use it to buy Gift cards from M$ Store and use gift cards. I will be more expensive because there will be always some "leftovers" from these gift cards, but still cheaper than buying from UK.

Also I saw some answers where ppl were saying that they change Revolut card to normal UK and it works like a charm.
Admast79

Sorry mate, didn't know that :DBack to the topic: To be honest looks like … Sorry mate, didn't know that :DBack to the topic: To be honest looks like it is some problem with Revolut card (but from different region), because I had similar issue some time ago so I use it to buy Gift cards from M$ Store and use gift cards. I will be more expensive because there will be always some "leftovers" from these gift cards, but still cheaper than buying from UK.Also I saw some answers where ppl were saying that they change Revolut card to normal UK and it works like a charm.

What do you mean change it to normal UK?
I mean using your bank card not revolut
Original Poster
Admast79

I mean using your bank card not revolut

Is there not any additional charges though?
DEELZ

Is there not any additional charges though?

Revolut say their having issues with transactions on Xbox.com, they are working to fix it.
Received this message

Unfortunately, we are having issues with our card being accepted by the Microsoft store at the moment, we are working on fixing this issue at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Original Poster
danhey83

Received this message Unfortunately, we are having issues with our card … Received this message Unfortunately, we are having issues with our card being accepted by the Microsoft store at the moment, we are working on fixing this issue at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah right so hopefully it should be sorted soon
DEELZ

Ah right so hopefully it should be sorted soon

​still not sorted as of yet ...

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions