Revolut Perks has launched - Earn rewards for every 10 purchases with your Revolut card

Posted 26th Feb
3413283.jpgEarn rewards with Revolut Perks

Revolut Perks is an easy way to get rewarded for your everyday spending.

Generous perks for the things you love

Revolut works closely with selected partners to secure discounts on stuff you actually want. With Perks, you’ll enjoy money off everything from coffee and pizza, to hotel rooms and cab rides.

3413283.jpg
Pay with your Revolut card

Whether you're at home or abroad, pay with your Revolut card for spending without hidden fees. From booking an Uber to buying lunch, each payment you make will get you closer to your next perk.

3413283.jpg
How does it work?

Every time you hit your 10th purchase, you’ll receive a cashback or discount offer. Keep an eye on your Perk meter to see how close you are to your next offer. After going on a live chat with Revolut, I can confirm free Revolut accounts are also eligible for Perks, however paid accounts will generally get better Perks

3413283.jpg
Never miss a perk

3413283.jpg
Join Revolut for Free

Revolut is taking the power back from big banks and putting it in the hands of people. Download the Revolut app and join 10M+ people already getting more from their money.

Download Revolut on Android | iOS

Helpful extras - from my live chat with Revolut

There is no timeframe for Perks (so you can collect up to 10 Perks at your own pace. "Points" will not expire), however, there is a limit of perks per day, and that is a limit of 2 perks per day.

And please be advised that, transactions to certain categories of merchants that will not qualify for Perks. And those are Gambling, Quasi cash, Trading & securities, e-Wallets, Financial services, Payment services providers.

And you may also earn multiple perks, but perks cannot be combined. E.g. if you have two cashback perks for one coffee shop for 50% and 25%, you will not have a 75% cashback after a purchase. Instead, you can make 2 purchases in this coffee shop that will give you 50% and 25% cashback respectively.

Also, Expired perks cannot be used.
Community Updates
21 Comments
Didn’t think this was new but mostly for stuff I don’t need better than nothing and wuntu.. lol
justanothercid26/02/2020 13:02

Didn’t think this was new but mostly for stuff I don’t need better than not …Didn’t think this was new but mostly for stuff I don’t need better than nothing and wuntu.. lol

It's new, I think you may be thinking of the referral service that has been available for a while. I have no idea what the perks are likely to be but I'll find out after 10 purchases
andrewworrall126/02/2020 13:03

It's new, I think you may be thinking of the referral service that has …It's new, I think you may be thinking of the referral service that has been available for a while. I have no idea what the perks are likely to be but I'll find out after 10 purchases

Well from what I’ve been getting it’s graze box offer and bloom wild flowers % off. it’s been like that for ages.. so might get better or more useful we will see.
justanothercid26/02/2020 13:11

Well from what I’ve been getting it’s graze box offer and bloom wild flo …Well from what I’ve been getting it’s graze box offer and bloom wild flowers % off. it’s been like that for ages.. so might get better or more useful we will see.

It only appeared for me today, the Perks scheme. When did you get your Perks scheme added to your account just out of interest? Not great offers by the sound of it. I wish they would do free delivery on Uber Eats or Deliveroo etc but that's almost guaranteed to never happen

Also do your points get added immediately? I just purchased from Tesco Express but got no points
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 26th Feb
andrewworrall126/02/2020 13:13

It only appeared for me today, the Perks scheme. When did you get your …It only appeared for me today, the Perks scheme. When did you get your Perks scheme added to your account just out of interest? Not great offers by the sound of it. I wish they would do free delivery on Uber Eats or Deliveroo etc but that's almost guaranteed to never happenAlso do your points get added immediately? I just purchased from Tesco Express but got no points

Really don’t know I’ve always had something like it. I have had revolut for years though.

Don’t think I’ve seen Uber eats on it before there was 10% off hotels.com that sort of thing.. generally you get similar discounts be looking online but as said it’s better than nothing
justanothercid26/02/2020 13:16

Really don’t know I’ve always had something like it. I have had revolut for …Really don’t know I’ve always had something like it. I have had revolut for years though. Don’t think I’ve seen Uber eats on it before there was 10% off hotels.com that sort of thing.. generally you get similar discounts be looking online but as said it’s better than nothing

Definitely better than nothing, is your account a free account? Maybe selected members have had Perks for a while and now it's finally being rolled out to all accounts
andrewworrall126/02/2020 13:18

Definitely better than nothing, is your account a free account? Maybe …Definitely better than nothing, is your account a free account? Maybe selected members have had Perks for a while and now it's finally being rolled out to all accounts

Yeah free one and probably

It's new, I think you may be thinking of the referral service that has …It's new, I think you may be thinking of the referral service that has been available for a while. I have no idea what the perks are likely to be but I'll find out after 10 purchases

It's not new for certain customers I've had it for about one year. but when I had it it was in beta.. I never signed up for any beta I may of been randomly selected
Justsuperman26/02/2020 14:44

It's not new for certain customers I've had it for about one year. but … It's not new for certain customers I've had it for about one year. but when I had it it was in beta.. I never signed up for any beta I may of been randomly selected

39989626-ONDRA.jpgI see. It sounds like it's pretty much just becoming available for everyone then, this is the email I received a few days ago. Can I ask please what sort of offers you have received?

Still on beta for me lmao they had better perks at one point they've gone down hill since
39989629-qvSdR.jpg
Justsuperman26/02/2020 14:46

Still on beta for me lmao they had better perks at one point they've gone … Still on beta for me lmao they had better perks at one point they've gone down hill since [Image]

Cheers! Do the stamps get added immediately for you after purchasing? I already had one stamp, purchased at Tesco Express earlier and still only have one stamp

The only thing I'd use from those is Deliveroo and only if I was ordering anyway
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 26th Feb
andrewworrall126/02/2020 14:47

Cheers! Do the stamps get added immediately for you after purchasing? I …Cheers! Do the stamps get added immediately for you after purchasing? I already had one stamp, purchased at Tesco Express earlier and still only have one stampThe only thing I'd use from those is Deliveroo and only if I was ordering anyway

Yes they do, they use to give me perks like pret for coffee and black sheep coffee places I used to go.. like £2.50 back when you send £5 at black sheep but it's been rubbish for ages now
Justsuperman26/02/2020 14:48

Yes they do, they use to give me perks like pret for coffee and black …Yes they do, they use to give me perks like pret for coffee and black sheep coffee places I used to go.. like £2.50 back when you send £5 at black sheep but it's been rubbish for ages now

Yeah it doesn't surprise me. My first perk, whenever I get enough stamps for that, will probably be decent, and then all or most of the perks after that will be rubbish
andrewworrall126/02/2020 14:49

Yeah it doesn't surprise me. My first perk, whenever I get enough stamps …Yeah it doesn't surprise me. My first perk, whenever I get enough stamps for that, will probably be decent, and then all or most of the perks after that will be rubbish

Hopefully now they have genuinely released it, it improves now guess we will see
This isn't new, had it before when there was a £2.50 off on TfL for trips. That was the good perk; the next one after 10 swipes was 5% off at BurgerKing . Right now, I have 30% off at Bloom & Wild.
Edited by: "bozo007" 26th Feb
Sounds like a rubbish version of other schemes like Santander/Halifax/HSBC etc. already offer, without requiring any purchases to be eligible. Hopefully offers are better but so far not looking great.

This has been around for a while as I think I've seen deals for this, but maybe not open to everyone.
Edited by: "jamie15" 26th Feb
jamie1526/02/2020 15:47

Sounds like a rubbish version of other schemes like Santander/Halifax/HSBC …Sounds like a rubbish version of other schemes like Santander/Halifax/HSBC etc. already offer, without requiring any purchases to be eligible. Hopefully offers are better but so far not looking great.This has been around for a while as I think I've seen deals for this, but maybe not open to everyone.

Definitely wasn't open to everyone, only became available to me today
I’ve had Perks for ages on my Revolut account, they’re not great offers, but if it’s something I was going to buy it’s better than nothing.
I don't think I'll lose any sleep if I don't bother with this - the offers are pretty poor (for what I'd use anyway).
39999540-1E8L4.jpgMy Revolut Perks has now been updated to "Perks Beta" (I'm sure it didn't say beta yesterday) and 3 perks added without 10 purchases. Rubbish ones though
TfL perks were the best
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants