Revolut question

Posted 18th Mar
Hi, just signed up to Revolut and got a virtual card.

Does it work like a normal physical card? for example, can I enter the card details on websites to pay for things and to get paid out on?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Hi I’ve got one of these, yep it works just the same, you can also select a one time use version so if you are paying a company over the phone so they don’t save your card details hope that helps
Yeah, basically.
Yes but make sure you have enough funds in the account.
I've always wondered what happens if you need a refund on a virtual card that you've binned. Does it get refunded to the physical card?
OllieSt18/03/2020 20:36

I've always wondered what happens if you need a refund on a virtual card …I've always wondered what happens if you need a refund on a virtual card that you've binned. Does it get refunded to the physical card?

Please, tell me - how did you manage physically bin a virtual card?
It works same way as physical cards do, suppose you buy on card and then that cards is lost, you get new card from bank.
Now you return some stuff got on old card and refund money is on your same account but new card.

Money comes back to associated account linked to latest card.

OllieSt18/03/2020 20:36

I've always wondered what happens if you need a refund on a virtual card …I've always wondered what happens if you need a refund on a virtual card that you've binned. Does it get refunded to the physical card?

Zero.Chill19/03/2020 00:21

Please, tell me - how did you manage physically bin a virtual card?

I didn't physically bin the virtual card but you can change the virtual card details, by 'binning' one and replacing it with another one via the app
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants