Revolut vs Supercard

Found 16th Jun 2016
What are the pros and cons of Revolut and Supercard and does one come out better than the other? I signed up for Revolut yesterday and couldn't believe the card arrived today. I also signed up for Supercard but not sure if it will arrive by 1st July when I travel.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Revolut is brilliant. excellent customer service and no charges.

+ 1 for Revout. used mine all over Europe and America. Simple to use, near perfect exchange rates and no charges.

used revolut on my last holiday no problems

Original Poster

The main difference I can see between the two is that Revolut is a pre-paid card and Supercard is done on a transaction by transaction basis. I'm going to Prague in 2 weeks then Barcelona a week later. So I just top up in pounds and when I use my Revolut card it will automatically convert at the MasterCard exchange rate for each currency? From what I see both cards use the same MasterCard exchange rate so neither one is better than the other in that regard.

Ive tried to buy stuff online and amazon complains that my billing address cannot be verified with revolut...

Using revolut right now in Latvia.
Brilliant so far

I prefer Supercard. Link it to my 12 months 0% interest credit card Or cashback credit card and receive points or pay most of my holiday costs later.

Still waiting on what date they'll be launching the new card though. My holiday is coming up soon!

New card will have 3% charge for withdrawing cash which is the main thing I used my Supacard for so the new one is out for me.

Original Poster

One concern I have about Revolut is that there is no fraud protection for pre-paid cards.

DistortedVision

One concern I have about Revolut is that there is no fraud protection for … One concern I have about Revolut is that there is no fraud protection for pre-paid cards.

then top up as much as you need at that very time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions