REVOLUT xbox digital purchases (no longer works)

Found 1st Oct 2017
Any one have a tried and tested method for foreign xbox digital purchases???

So i have just discovered REVOLUT and i have a few questions.
For example do i just top up £50 GBP then proceed to purchase from said country on the xbox store??

If so WOW where has this been all my life!!!
But im guessing that when purchasing from Russia then Argentina i would need to change the address to match the country??

Also i cant find battlefront 2 on the digital games prices store??? Odd as its available to pre order....

Any experts about greatly appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
revolut you top up and then spend it, it converts it in real time with no fee (interbank xrates)

be careful though when withdrawing abroad some machines tell you they will be exchanging it at the machines rate, you have to refuse this to use revoluts rate - and some machines don't let you refuse so you need to cancel and find another
I'm not even sure Revolut can be used with the Xbox anymore, happy to be corrected, though.

But for example - last night I purchased Forza 7 from the Russian marketplace. I simply purchased my credit from here with a debit card and then went onto the Russian store to the applicable page, ordered the game (use Chrome for easy translation) and checked out. It asked me at the backend of the process to provide my address (Russian, of course) so I just Googled the Hilton in Russia and inserted that.

Job done, game is installed and ready for release.

I will point out that when I went back to purchase ReCore (£5ish) I tried to purchase credit from the above link but my bank was rejecting the payments as fraudulent activity. I just popped on to G2A, bought 500 rubles and used the same method above.
Sorry, just to add - Battlefront is currently cheapest on the Indian Xbox Store at ~£40.
BuzzDuraband18 m ago

Sorry, just to add - Battlefront is currently cheapest on the Indian Xbox …Sorry, just to add - Battlefront is currently cheapest on the Indian Xbox Store at ~£40.

BuzzDuraband18 m ago

Sorry, just to add - Battlefront is currently cheapest on the Indian Xbox …Sorry, just to add - Battlefront is currently cheapest on the Indian Xbox Store at ~£40.

Buzz, your the legend of HUKD.... now im done kissing ass
Using your link does it have Indian gift cards?

I used to have my credit card registered in Russia and was able to purchase the gift cards direct from microsoft but now i see they have stopped that (my CC expired any way)
India store is great as its English but i do remember the chrome russian store days
BuzzDuraband28 m ago

I'm not even sure Revolut can be used with the Xbox anymore, happy to be …I'm not even sure Revolut can be used with the Xbox anymore, happy to be corrected, though.But for example - last night I purchased Forza 7 from the Russian marketplace. I simply purchased my credit from here with a debit card and then went onto the Russian store to the applicable page, ordered the game (use Chrome for easy translation) and checked out. It asked me at the backend of the process to provide my address (Russian, of course) so I just Googled the Hilton in Russia and inserted that.Job done, game is installed and ready for release.I will point out that when I went back to purchase ReCore (£5ish) I tried to purchase credit from the above link but my bank was rejecting the payments as fraudulent activity. I just popped on to G2A, bought 500 rubles and used the same method above.

And from what i have experienced and read about so far Revolut doesnt work any more thank god it had a transfer to account option or i would have been stuck with the 50 on there “/
willyzippy8913 m ago

Buzz, your the legend of HUKD.... now im done kissing ass Buzz, your the legend of HUKD.... now im done kissing ass Using your link does it have Indian gift cards? I used to have my credit card registered in Russia and was able to purchase the gift cards direct from microsoft but now i see they have stopped that (my CC expired any way) India store is great as its English but i do remember the chrome russian store days

Oh...you!

I can't seem to find any for the top 4 prices on the game. The best I can find with accessible currency is the US store at £44.
BuzzDuraband9 m ago

Oh...you!I can't seem to find any for the top 4 prices on the game. The …Oh...you!I can't seem to find any for the top 4 prices on the game. The best I can find with accessible currency is the US store at £44.

Got a link for us credit? Cant find Indian credit on the link you sent me just Russian?
willyzippy892 m ago

Got a link for us credit? Cant find Indian credit on the link you sent me …Got a link for us credit? Cant find Indian credit on the link you sent me just Russian?

CDKeys sell the $25 and $50 cards.

G2A do also
BuzzDuraband9 m ago

CDKeys sell the $25 and $50 cards.G2A do also

Thanks dude did you need to use a vpn to redeem or just went to the correct country store?
willyzippy892 m ago

Thanks dude did you need to use a vpn to redeem or just went to the …Thanks dude did you need to use a vpn to redeem or just went to the correct country store?

No mate. I just used the correct link, in your case [this] clicked to purchase, it asked me to add funds in the payment section, I inserted my top-up code, moved on, added a country relevant address and paid.
BuzzDuraband11 h, 37 m ago

No mate. I just used the correct link, in your case [this] clicked to …No mate. I just used the correct link, in your case [this] clicked to purchase, it asked me to add funds in the payment section, I inserted my top-up code, moved on, added a country relevant address and paid.

DOH! $5 tax (sneaked in) at the end
willyzippy893 m ago

DOH! $5 tax (sneaked in) at the end

You need to alter your address to a none taxable state in such situations. I believe Alaska should be fine
BuzzDuraband2 h, 43 m ago

You need to alter your address to a none taxable state in such situations. …You need to alter your address to a none taxable state in such situations. I believe Alaska should be fine

Im not sure the best buy i used for NY would be in Alaska but im sure ill find an address there some where lol
BuzzDuraband3 h, 2 m ago

You need to alter your address to a none taxable state in such situations. …You need to alter your address to a none taxable state in such situations. I believe Alaska should be fine

I eat my words, there is a best buy Alaska thanks dude
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants