Revoult changed to Visa?

Posted 23rd Sep
Did revoult change from master card to visa?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Where did you see this info? They've still got the MC card graphic on their front page
No they use both.

the recent pride cards are MasterCard where my general card I got in March is visa
justanothercid23/09/2019 16:47

No they use both.the recent pride cards are MasterCard where my general …No they use both.the recent pride cards are MasterCard where my general card I got in March is visa

I created a new virtual card today and its visa. I created one like 1 month ago and it was master.

No they use both.the recent pride cards are MasterCard where my general …No they use both.the recent pride cards are MasterCard where my general card I got in March is visa

What are pride cards?
Yes they are all visa. My expired card two months ago is how visa.

My one I had for a few years was Visa but I've heard of people having Mastercard ones too
Pride card is to show support and it just a normal card with different design..

For an official answer go to help section in app.. it states it’s based on location and you will be assigned either visa or MasterCard
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants