Reward wallet from Topcashback

Found 8th Nov 2017
Topcashback has introduced Reward wallet where you can transfer your cash back to wallet and get different coupons, cool idea 😊

2824450-Cpf4Q.jpg
Community Updates
6 Comments
I swear this is no different to how it used to be when I transfered my cash back to vouchers?
te72134 m ago

I swear this is no different to how it used to be when I transfered my …I swear this is no different to how it used to be when I transfered my cash back to vouchers?

Think the difference is that you can split the amounts now however you want whereas before you had to take the whole lot as one voucher.
Remember if you pay for something in vouchers and you need a refund for some reason, you'll get vouchers back.

That's put me off taking vouchers instead of cash when it's for paltry amounts like 2%.
vidic00700716 m ago

Think the difference is that you can split the amounts now however you …Think the difference is that you can split the amounts now however you want whereas before you had to take the whole lot as one voucher.

Its the same, it was splittable before.
MR11231 m ago

Its the same, it was splittable before.

Not like this. Before you had to choose which transactions you want and were stuck with the total from that. Now you can just type in any value you want e.g. £20, £50 etc.
vidic00700724 m ago

Not like this. Before you had to choose which transactions you want and …Not like this. Before you had to choose which transactions you want and were stuck with the total from that. Now you can just type in any value you want e.g. £20, £50 etc.

More user friendly now.
Edited by: "MR1123" 8th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions