1. Tes Deals
Groups

Rewards Sites

I know there is a thread on here which give a list of good rewards sites to use.

Like the ones that pay out in vouchers.

If anyone could point me in the direction of the thread or tell me which ones are good that would be great.

I would also like to know how long on average it takes to build up enough points for vouchers thanks

14 Comments

I have joined two which are really good, Kinglotto - which I have been with for about a year and 2 weeks ago won a Microwave and just before christmas the DVD 911
    Also
    Lightspeed panel
    from them I get National Geographic Magazine every month for free for the last two years.

Original Poster

thanks will look into them

so far im a member of toluna and its pretty easy to get points

MSE - Moneysavingexpert :

Click on any retailer/company to see the top cashback deals for it:

moneysavingexpert.com/sho…rs/
    If you put a company/store name in here it will find the all the cashback sites etc & compare who gives the best deal ......... very good

Original Poster

thanks will look at it

im more interested in those survey sites which you get rewards for

allstar2;1726667

thanks will look at itim more interested in those survey sites which you … thanks will look at itim more interested in those survey sites which you get rewards for

Some mentioned ]here

I use ]valued opinions

I'm with this one... mediatransfer.de/ind…=20

Got a £16 amazon voucher once. They don't send me surveys very often though, but I guess that depends on what target market they are looking for, for each particular one.

allstar2;1726508

thanks will look into themso far im a member of toluna and its pretty … thanks will look into themso far im a member of toluna and its pretty easy to get points

Im also a member of toluna and have been for awhile but although registering for testing products have never been asked!

Original Poster

rep for all who left sites will try some out after i get back from town..oh this is gonna be fun with vodafone and there dodgy phones

Agree with mediatransfer that is very good. Are you happy to do surveys to get your rewards ? If so try the following : [url]www.itsyourview.com[/url], [url]www.valuedopinions.co.uk[/url], [url]www.globaltestmarket.com[/url] & uklightspeedpanel.com . I am a member of all of those (+ others ) & they all are well worth taking a look at.

consumerpulse.co is by far the best you get at least £10 a month in various vouchers but its invite only!

Original Poster

tanboy;1728399

consumerpulse.co is by far the best you get at least £10 a month in … consumerpulse.co is by far the best you get at least £10 a month in various vouchers but its invite only!

any chance you could invite me or how do i get an invite?:thumbsup:

Also why not register with Shop and Scan, you scan your shopping every week and then get rewarded with vouchers after so long. Its via TNS i think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is68
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764243
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1726
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31145

See more discussions