RF Modulated Freeview Box


    I bought a freeview box for a friend who has just bought a flat. Unfortunately her TV is ancient and doesn't have a scart socket, so the box didn't work. From research on the internet I've found that an RF Modulated box will allow the signal from the box to be transmitted to the television through the aerial cable.

    All the cheap (£30 mark) freeview boxes that I've found that have RF Modulated output are discontinued. The only ones that I've been able to find are nearer the £100 mark.

    I'd be really grateful if anyone knows somewhere that I can pick one up relatively cheaply in London or on the internet.

    Alternatively if anyone knows a webpage that lists all the freeview boxes that have RF modulated output that would be a good start.

    Many thanks


    Just type "RF Modulator" into Google. All you need is to connect the Scart and RF to the box and you are sorted.

    Might be worth trying Maplin

    [url][/url] they usually seem to have that kind of stuff.

    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

      See more discussions