Found 27th Dec 2016
Author of Watership Down, aged 96.

21 Comments

why did the eyes that burnt so brightly, suddenly burn so dim?

R.I.P.
https://images7.alphacoders.com/436/436845.jpg

Banned

IamMT

why did the eyes that burnt so brightly, suddenly burn so dim?

Hit by a car if I remember

The Plague Of Dogs

Th Grim Reaper: winner of **** of the year award 2016

Great writer, he understood wildlife, loved his books. Rip, thanks for giving us fiver, hazel, bigwig and the others.

I read Watership Down 40 odd years ago as a kid when i was off sick from school and its stayed with me ever since, it was such a powerful book, thanks for that Mr Adams,R.I.P.

airfix

Burn so 'pale' you 'dim'wit !

​Uncalled for!

Film always made me cry as a child only really learnt to appreciate it as an adult.

Maverick77

​Uncalled for! Film always made me cry as a child only really learnt t … ​Uncalled for! Film always made me cry as a child only really learnt to appreciate it as an adult.

I meant as a joke but the lyrics are pale and not dim

beau_higgs

The Plague Of Dogs

You mean the plaque dogs? Two dogs escape from a animal testing centte, snitter and someone else??

Banned

LoRdPlOps111

Th Grim Reaper: winner of **** of the year award 2016

To whom?

YouDontWantToKnow

To whom?

Me plus many, many others...

rip in piece

coys67

I read Watership Down 40 odd years ago as a kid when i was off sick from … I read Watership Down 40 odd years ago as a kid when i was off sick from school and its stayed with me ever since, it was such a powerful book, thanks for that Mr Adams,R.I.P.

Remember the seagull ? Kayar ? Trying to take flight after crash landing? And the snare ?

RIP Iv never read the book before. Have seen the film twice as a child and adult and found it mesmerising both times. Very saddened yet again this year. :-(

Moonwolf1976

RIP Iv never read the book before. Have seen the film twice as a child … RIP Iv never read the book before. Have seen the film twice as a child and adult and found it mesmerising both times. Very saddened yet again this year. :-(

If you get a chance give it a read then pass it onto your loved ones to read if they havn't read it

I think his books helped you to see how man looks through the eyes of animals, it was always man against nature, and he made you have sympathy with the animal, whether an otter or rabbit or dog .

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0tu2wjXEAEW0Dh.jpg

I never read the book, but I did watch the film.

Scariest film I ever watched. To this day I'll never understand how it's still got a U rating. oO

youtube.com/wat…Zcw

R.I.P Richard Adams

On a happier note- The black rbbit (inle) did other stuff

youtube.com/wat…agg

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55