Richer Sound Cryptic Delivery

Found 25th Jun 2013
Why are they so cryptic about tracking information and delivery company they use, ordered a TV, they misslayed the information regarding dispatch, they then tried to ignore my request for it three times. I asked for the tracking information they said they could not supply. I asked them regarding the parcel and when it would be delivered, they said it was scheduled for the 27th on my request??? I never had a phone call, they then said they had the wrong number for me, and confirmed for the 26th, but would need to phone me to confirm again, they phoned and I asked for a company name of the parcel company, they told me it was on 'behalf of richer sounds' No really I didn't know that. Then he told me it was 'touch'. Anyone else had wierd responses? P.S Clearly it was the same guy I have been dealing with via email. I think he meant we will be in touch.
Community Updates
Misc
32 Comments
No idea, I picked my TVs up in store *huggles RS*
I've had a bit of trouble with these...i get most of my tv's from them ... get intouch with the store manager wherever you bought it from..:)
john2020md

I've had a bit of trouble with these...i get most of my tv's from them … I've had a bit of trouble with these...i get most of my tv's from them ... get intouch with the store manager wherever you bought it from..:)

PMSL john , that's a **** good one
john2020md

I've had a bit of trouble with these...i get most of my tv's from them … I've had a bit of trouble with these...i get most of my tv's from them ... get intouch with the store manager wherever you bought it from..:)

I'm assuming they would come from the nearest branch seeing as though, Chester maybe. Do they deliver themselves? If so why can't they just say this, but then what's the point of a dispatch email and all the run around?
john2020md

Is that a joke?
goldmax

PMSL john , that's a **** good one

Oh I was too late
Adam2050

I'm assuming they would come from the nearest branch seeing as though, … I'm assuming they would come from the nearest branch seeing as though, Chester maybe. Do they deliver themselves? If so why can't they just say this, but then what's the point of a dispatch email and all the run around?

.. The last time we had trouble we rung the store we bought from..in our case it was holborn london..if you know where it was orderd go to the web store and it will give you the name of the store manager ..ring them and ask for him by name..worth a go...??
john2020md

.. The last time we had trouble we rung the store we bought from..in our … .. The last time we had trouble we rung the store we bought from..in our case it was holborn london..if you know where it was orderd go to the web store and it will give you the name of the store manager ..ring them and ask for him by name..worth a go...??

John, stick to jokes.
maccy1

Is that a joke?

No ...thats what i do when i get in trouble...
DestinyCalls815

John, stick to jokes.

It aint a joke ..i was just trying to help.. if my activity were here you would see i were asking about richer sounds a few months back..
Who is Miss Layed? She sounds like she's the one to blame.
john2020md

It aint a joke ..i was just trying to help.. if my activity were here … It aint a joke ..i was just trying to help.. if my activity were here you would see i were asking about richer sounds a few months back..

Well..stick to jokes anyway X)

OP, I personally have never had a problem with Richer Sounds, having bought two tv's from them, never being evasive or anything through phone-calls or email!

Strange!
john2020md

It aint a joke ..i was just trying to help.. if my activity were here … It aint a joke ..i was just trying to help.. if my activity were here you would see i were asking about richer sounds a few months back..

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

john you crack me up , stop it !
john2020md

No ...thats what i do when i get in trouble...

they misslayed it? very shoddy of them to have it slain in the incorrect manner. will avoid
john2020md

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052011/reverse-1305865316_cute_girls_reaction.gif
I had a problem pretty recently too. Made a little bit of a fuss about it and got £40 gift vouchers.
Oh my word, phoned last night to confirm, they couldn't get through to me ( we are rural) so they didn't bother, then I complain via email, they phone me to confirm that I'm in, I **** told you last night I'm in. 'Okay we will tell the driver' Well done son, it's taken you 2 phone calls and 2 on my end to get you to do what I told you in an email 3 days ago.

What are they expecting someone will pretend to be me and get a TV delivered to my card address, then await and pretend to me again when it gets here.

Never seen a delivery system so stupid.
john2020md

That's not even remotely amusing
transit

That gif is in reverse

Should be

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4CNVYFbRSRw/T7P5M8gH25I/AAAAAAAABNA/zNmXXM3DUJY/s1600/cheryl-cole.gif
Edited by: "deeky" 26th Jun 2013
deeky

That's not even remotely amusing

It wasn't ment to be...it was advise..http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dean-what-gif.gif....
john2020md

It wasn't ment to be...it was advise......

Oh sorry. I never expected that to be the case.
deeky

That gif is in reverse :|Should be

Yours is faster too http://mail.yimg.com/ok/u/assets/img/emoticons/emo17.gif
goldmax

Yours is faster too

She has to be to keep up with me.
deeky

She has to be to keep up with me.

She looks high maintenance , you're better off sticking with Olive mate ,

http://www.onthebusesfanclub.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/annasignedphoto2.jpg
Edited by: "goldmax" 26th Jun 2013
goldmax

She looks high maintenance , you're better off sticking with Olive mate ,

You just...you just....well, you just couldn't, could you? X)
Edited by: "deeky" 26th Jun 2013
deeky

You just...you just....well, you just … You just...you just....well, you just couldn't,..........................*thinking* ............................... could you? X)

are you sure you don't mean ^^^^^^^^^ X)
Edited by: "goldmax" 26th Jun 2013
Hi Adam2050,

Saw your post, although I was sorry to read of the problems you are having trying to track your recent TV purchase.

So I can investigate this and ensure that all is resolved to your satisfaction asap, please would you PM me with your sale details and a contact phone number?

In the meantime, my apologies for the obvious frustration caused, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks,

John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds
Richer Sounds

Hi Adam2050,Saw your post, although I was sorry to read of the problems … Hi Adam2050,Saw your post, although I was sorry to read of the problems you are having trying to track your recent TV purchase.So I can investigate this and ensure that all is resolved to your satisfaction asap, please would you PM me with your sale details and a contact phone number?In the meantime, my apologies for the obvious frustration caused, and I hope to hear from you soon.Many thanks,John ClaytonOperations DirectorRicher Sounds

Currently emailing you, but the sets arrived but there is a lot of plasma buzz from it, I'd hazzard a guess and say its not normal.
3rd LG now, second one with dead pixels, customer service directly so far from Mr Clayton's customer service team has been great, wondering what they will say regarding this second TV with dead fixed pixels. Seems that LG don't test there products, such a faff.
Bump, had this also.

Though I paid for next day delivery, 2 days after receipt (today being the 3rd), still no product. Rang up to enquire today and nobody could tell me what was going on, even if it was dispatched?

"Sorry, we have a backlog of orders at the moment"

" Yes, that's why I specifically purchased next day delivery to ensure it arrives as it is a gift"

"Will need to get back to you ASAP"

My advice, don't use this company for any Christmas shopping unless you are doing it weeks in advance, heard some stories on AVForums about them too, seems they can't handle the demand. Wouldn't mind if I had selected free delivery.....

Edited by: "abch4" 3rd Dec 2014
Hi there,

I was sorry to read you’ve been having problems with your recent purchase from ourselves and offer my sincere apologies.

In order that we may investigate further and resolve the matter to your satisfaction asap I’ve sent you a PM requesting more details.

Once again, I offer my apologies, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks

John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants