Richer sounds 6 year guarantee VIP club?

Posted 20th Nov
so I have seen a TV I want at richer sounds and it says I can get 6 year guarantee with it, does anyone know if this is totally free or an added extra? I can't seem to find anything online.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
It's free.
m1keyp1key20/11/2019 15:36

It's free.

Seems it, thought it was too good to be true, know any discount codes?
rwebbz20/11/2019 15:38

Seems it, thought it was too good to be true, know any discount codes?

It's their unique selling point. Like John Lewis but with an extra year.

I doubt you'll get discount codes. Maybe they price match like JL do. Not sure never bought from them before as we get our tvs from JL. Just got one delivered today.
m1keyp1key20/11/2019 15:40

It's their unique selling point. Like John Lewis but with an extra year.I …It's their unique selling point. Like John Lewis but with an extra year.I doubt you'll get discount codes. Maybe they price match like JL do. Not sure never bought from them before as we get our tvs from JL. Just got one delivered today.

What did you get? Think we will see a price drop on Friday? It's £599 currently
rwebbz20/11/2019 15:47

What did you get? Think we will see a price drop on Friday? It's £599 …What did you get? Think we will see a price drop on Friday? It's £599 currently

HISENSE H55B7500UK, for the price it's impressive.

What tv are you looking at ?
m1keyp1key20/11/2019 15:49

HISENSE H55B7500UK, for the price it's impressive. What tv are you …HISENSE H55B7500UK, for the price it's impressive. What tv are you looking at ?

That have the Dolby vision? I have looked at the 65 inch version of that but can't get the price lower than £650

Samsung UE65RU7020 is what I've been looking at currently, hoping for a price drop on Friday.
rwebbz20/11/2019 15:54

That have the Dolby vision? I have looked at the 65 inch version of that …That have the Dolby vision? I have looked at the 65 inch version of that but can't get the price lower than £650Samsung UE65RU7020 is what I've been looking at currently, hoping for a price drop on Friday.

Yep it's got Dolby vision.

The 65 inch you can get from JL for £649 with a 5 year guarantee and for another day if you get it via vouchercodes website you'll get a £50 JL voucher.

Does seem very expensive compared to the 55inch one though. Didn't have a chance to compare specs.
rwebbz20/11/2019 15:54

That have the Dolby vision? I have looked at the 65 inch version of that …That have the Dolby vision? I have looked at the 65 inch version of that but can't get the price lower than £650Samsung UE65RU7020 is what I've been looking at currently, hoping for a price drop on Friday.

That samsung you can get on ebay for £600 and get 20% off.

Personally i'd rather pay the extra for the 5 or 6 year guarantee though.
m1keyp1key20/11/2019 16:03

That samsung you can get on ebay for £600 and get 20% off. Personally i'd …That samsung you can get on ebay for £600 and get 20% off. Personally i'd rather pay the extra for the 5 or 6 year guarantee though.

Yea that's why I want to go through richer sounds. I shall wait, might be a little price drop on Friday or cyber Monday
They offer 6 years with pretty much all their TVs, they only did 5 years but changed that around 4 years ago and added 1 more so you got 6, think it was to stop people choosing the likes of JL over them.
Only thing you'll more than likely have to pay for the warranty is an Av Receiver if you ever invest in one or need a new one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions