Richer sounds address issue

Posted 2nd Jan
Has anyone else had any issues paying with richer sounds I’m not finding their payment pages very optimised on iOS either iPad or iphone. Can’t select free delivery as it will come midweek and wont be here not the kind of product to leave behind the bins.... trying to select MAIDSTONE store for collection instead but this is now listed as having an address in the US which is making the payment stage fail.... bit of a strange problem I realise but with so many purchasing from RS thought I may not be the first.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Where does it list the Maidstone store as being in the us? RicherSounds site or PayPal etc?
Placed an order for something on my iPad & seems to work fine but obviously haven’t proceeded to payment

39572070-Y6QM9.jpg
Probably worth clearing cookies (or just site data for Richersounds) & try again or use another browser Chrome, Firefoxetc.
Edited by: "captainbeaky" 2nd Jan
I've just had a look at it using Chrome on a Windows 10 PC and it's letting me order an item no problem to either collect at Maidstone or for free home delivery. I haven't actually gone through to payment but I don't see any problems yet.

39572172-yPn3k.jpg
captainbeaky02/01/2020 20:40

Where does it list the Maidstone store as being in the us? RicherSounds …Where does it list the Maidstone store as being in the us? RicherSounds site or PayPal etc?Placed an order for something on my iPad & seems to work fine but obviously haven’t proceeded to payment[Image] Probably worth clearing cookies (or just site data for Richersounds) & try again or use another browser Chrome, Firefoxetc.

Hi there,

I was sorry to read you've been having problems ordering from our website and offer my apologies.

So that I may investigate further, and help resolve the matter to your satisfaction, please could you drop me a PM with your contact details on?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks

John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions