Groups

Richer Sounds taking part in Sony Bravia Scrappage Scheme from today!

Richer Sounds are officially taking part in the Sony Bravia Scrappage Scheme as of today.
    So take your heavy, can't sell on Ebay for a penny CRT down there for the following discounts -
    Buy a new
    46 inch or larger Bravia and get £150 off.
    40 inch £100 off.
    26 - 37 inch £50 off.
    I think Sony are also offering a 3 year warranty on all new Bravias.

8 Comments

Depends on the selling prices of the Sony. Often, with those schemes, they just slap the discount onto the price and then take it off again. Worth comparing with non-scheme sellers first.

pet2000;6333334

Depends on the selling prices of the Sony. Often, with those schemes, … Depends on the selling prices of the Sony. Often, with those schemes, they just slap the discount onto the price and then take it off again. Worth comparing with non-scheme sellers first.

Better than flogging it off on ebay imo, less hassle.

does this include their infamous clearance deals?

Original Poster

They are still advertising the Sony KDL40S5500 as £499.95 instore on their website.
    So surely that should be £399.95 after scrappage discount.

not a deal though......

just info

choc1969;6333366

not a deal though......just info

It's both, depending on how pedantic you want to be about definitions!

Think if it in terms of get a £500 Sony TV for £400 in exchange for £400 and an old telly. Sounds like a deal to me! :thumbsup:

I tried it and they told me that I have to buy the TV at its RRP. A bit lame really because the prices were already less than RRP!

XTREMEGAMER;6333415

I tried it and they told me that I have to buy the TV at its RRP. A bit … I tried it and they told me that I have to buy the TV at its RRP. A bit lame really because the prices were already less than RRP!

Lol serious? thats a joke and a half :roll:

XTREMEGAMER;6333415

I tried it and they told me that I have to buy the TV at its RRP. A bit … I tried it and they told me that I have to buy the TV at its RRP. A bit lame really because the prices were already less than RRP!

If that's the case then it's not such a good deal after all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?56
      2. Cheapest place to get ea access?11
      3. Samsung s8 trade in46
      4. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code22

See more discussions