Richer Sounds will refund difference in price of Now and Black Friday

Groups

8 Comments
An OUTSTANDING Outfit is Richer Sounds.
That is good thanks for sharing I know John Lewis do this to.
Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 7th Nov
I'm on the hunt for a new tele but in no rush so think I'll wait until BF to see if any do come down in price, torn between a 65-70"
lettherebedeals07/11/2019 17:14

That is good thanks for sharing I know John Lewis do this to.

Do you know when it's valid from? 7th of Novbember with Richer Sounds.
rev607/11/2019 17:32

Do you know when it's valid from? 7th of Novbember with Richer Sounds.

around the same time I think, you shall have to check in John Lewis.
I received the email too but its rather limited to richer sounds. They wont price match from any Ebay sellers such as AO.com ETC.
Misslovely07/11/2019 17:57

I received the email too but its rather limited to richer sounds. They …I received the email too but its rather limited to richer sounds. They wont price match from any Ebay sellers such as AO.com ETC.

Excellent, that John Lewis do not price match. These eBay sellers blah blah, create no people capital or financial value in the UK, John Lewis and Richer Sounds do, there is simply no match possible. If there were, a whole load of people capital and financial well-being value would be obliterated from the UK.

Hiphip hooray to Julian Richer.

Edit:
Here follows a snippet of a cursory comparison between AO and Richer Sounds.

Specifically about AO.COM. In their annual report 2019 , the CEO claimed, about what they wished for their employees, but shows no evidence, management processes that manage employees data.
Unless they have supplied additional information elsewhere on employee/people capital, I find that Indeed.co.uk is one source that I found, feedback doesn't seem to match with CEO's claim `

On the other hand, Richer Sounds rockets ahead with employee positive comments on Indeed.co.uk That's employee people capital for the UK.
Edited by: "splender" 7th Nov
In the unlikely event that anybody subsequently needs to remind RS of its promise, here's the independent indefinte record to save messing with screenshots: web.archive.org/web…png
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants