Found 5th Oct 2017
if you are not aware this is possibly the best show on tv, season 3 is epic

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

10000% agreed!!!!

Season 3 is my least favourite so far

You can tell they have expanded the team by the fact the characters motivations and personalities are quite sporadic.

32188457-Rn7Kp.jpg

v. funny show

Seasons two had more laugh out loud moment for me than other two. All very enjoyable tho.

What channel?

Great Season by any shows standards, Seaon 2 was better and Season 1 is still the best, Season 1 has that adlib feel about it, esp interdimensional cable episode.

My favourite thing in season 3 though is the 4th wall stuff Rick does.. drawing attention to the fact the show is a show.

I hope we can get a few more good seasons before the inevitable drop in standards that we have seen from all the best animated shows.. although saying that American Dad has gotten funnier.

Most of the episodes are on youtube

It's brilliant

Anyone seen my plumbus
Edited by: "bettz1" 7th Oct 2017

I like it. Miss Futurama.

bettz12 h, 48 m ago

It's brilliant 8)Anyone seen my plumbus

Gort195111 m ago

I like it. Miss Futurama.

Futurama was very clever too, writen by some very intelligent people, it was very good.

In season 3, episode one, the alien was voiced by Nathan Fillon. (FireFly)

This is the Regular Show. The Sandwich of Death Part 1, 2 and 3.

Few bad episodes in S3, the same in S1 and S2. Can't always be great, sadly.

But did love the last episode, found myself laughing loads with the president character.

Forget the TV show, where is the sauce?
Linky

haritori7th Oct

[Video]

what did i just watch

Gort19518th Oct

In season 3, episode one, the alien was voiced by Nathan Fillon. …In season 3, episode one, the alien was voiced by Nathan Fillon. (FireFly)This is the Regular Show. The Sandwich of Death Part 1, 2 and 3. [Video]

I like regular show but it has to be the most lazy show ever made, the animation is lazy, the plots are lazy the whole thing is lazy.. Season one even has parts of characters clipped off! me and the kids enjoy laughing at the bad animation. and its full of background characters that do nothign but freeze in time..
Post a comment
@
    Text