Ricky Gervais laugh

Found 15th Apr 2010
I love Ricky Gervais laugh and wanted a recording of it for my ringtone (wierd i know). Does anyone know how i can get this? Im really rubbish and dont know where to start

thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Probably best to get a clip of it on youtube.

Use [url]www.zamzar.com[/url] to convert the vid to mp3.

Put it into itunes or Audacity and clip the MP3 to the bit where he is laughing as I'm guessing you only want a small section of the vid.

Transfer to your phone.

Original Poster

wow that sounds so complicated! ill try though thanks

mr.potato_head;8371698

Probably best to get a clip of it on youtube.Use … Probably best to get a clip of it on youtube.Use [url]www.zamzar.com[/url] to convert the vid to mp3.Put it into itunes or Audacity and clip the MP3 to the bit where he is laughing as I'm guessing you only want a small section of the vid.Transfer to your phone.

lincolnsmommy;8371733

wow that sounds so complicated! ill try though thanks

It probably sounds harder than it actually is, just come back her if you get stuck.

I'm sure someone on here has an easier method/better explantion than I have given.

TBH it is a pretty weird request :-D

I think Jimmy Carr's laugh is weird. lol

If you wait until later I could cut a section out of the podcasts/XFM shows and upload it somewhere as an mp3?

If you know how to do that yourself, or if you just love Ricky and want his XFM shows (basically the same as the podcasts, but better - the origins of Karl Pilkington...) you can download them from the ]Pilkipedia.

Alternatively, I could give you instructions on how to cut sections from mp3s - you use a program called ]Audacity. Instructions ]here (I think, can't see it as it's blocked at work...).

rapidshare.com/fil…zip

Maybe you can use these.. unzip once downloaded . I dont think I put a password on but if so then use 1967

mr.potato_head;8371759

I'm sure someone on here has an easier method/better explantion than I … I'm sure someone on here has an easier method/better explantion than I have given.

bishibashi;8371840

If you wait until later I could cut a section out of the podcasts/XFM … If you wait until later I could cut a section out of the podcasts/XFM shows and upload it somewhere as an mp3?If you know how to do that yourself, or if you just love Ricky and want his XFM shows (basically the same as the podcasts, but better - the origins of Karl Pilkington...) you can download them from the ]Pilkipedia.Alternatively, I could give you instructions on how to cut sections from mp3s - you use a program called ]Audacity. Instructions ]here (I think, can't see it as it's blocked at work...).

dontasciime;8371935

http://rapidshare.com/files/376200445/ricky_g.zipMaybe you can use … http://rapidshare.com/files/376200445/ricky_g.zipMaybe you can use these.. unzip once downloaded . I dont think I put a password on but if so then use 1967

Told you!!

Going to see the Gervinator in Cardiff this tuesday =D

Original Poster

ScRiVs;8372087

Going to see the Gervinator in Cardiff this tuesday =D

is it his science your seeing? i saw it and it was ace. front row tickets and fame his ace

Original Poster

bishibashi;8371840

If you wait until later I could cut a section out of the podcasts/XFM … If you wait until later I could cut a section out of the podcasts/XFM shows and upload it somewhere as an mp3?If you know how to do that yourself, or if you just love Ricky and want his XFM shows (basically the same as the podcasts, but better - the origins of Karl Pilkington...) you can download them from the ]Pilkipedia.Alternatively, I could give you instructions on how to cut sections from mp3s - you use a program called ]Audacity. Instructions ]here (I think, can't see it as it's blocked at work...).

Would you do that for me? im seriously dopey so i dont know where to start. If anyone can get me just a section of his laugh ill be so grateful!! x rep left for everyone x

lincolnsmommy;8372126

is it his science your seeing? i saw it and it was ace. front row tickets … is it his science your seeing? i saw it and it was ace. front row tickets and fame his ace

Yep Science!

I'm 6 rows from the front...shouldn't be too bad :-D

lincolnsmommy;8372135

Would you do that for me? im seriously dopey so i dont know where to … Would you do that for me? im seriously dopey so i dont know where to start. If anyone can get me just a section of his laugh ill be so grateful!! x rep left for everyone x

They're in the zip file above

Original Poster

dontasciime;8373002

They're in the zip file above

wow thats great! the hahaha one is what i want but longer. is there anyway of getting a longer laugh without it cutting off so quick? thanks x

Original Poster

how can i nick that for a ringtone? its brilliant

his laugh is pretty funny but if I heard that on a bus or train or something, I'd think you're a bit of a psycho lol

Original Poster

numptyj;8373234

his laugh is pretty funny but if I heard that on a bus or train or … his laugh is pretty funny but if I heard that on a bus or train or something, I'd think you're a bit of a psycho lol

lol your probably right there lol

Original Poster

dontasciime;8373275

mp3 of the above + 1 morehttp://rapidshare.com/files/376252587/RG.zip

wow thank you so much!!!!!! if you ever need anything let me know coz i owe you one! YAY xx

Np you're welcome

lincolnsmommy;8372135

Would you do that for me? im seriously dopey so i dont know where to … Would you do that for me? im seriously dopey so i dont know where to start. If anyone can get me just a section of his laugh ill be so grateful!! x rep left for everyone x

Seems you've got it sorted now :thumbsup: I always thought he sounded like a chimp when he laughs...

Best podcast to cut from is 'Ricky Gervais Guide to the Human Body' he really does lose it with some of Karls theories some of the best laughing across the entire series. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text