Ricky Gervais Tickets at Tonight gig at Manchester Apollo touts

11 replies
Found 13th Nov 2009
Went to drop friends off tonight at the Apollo Manchester and there was so many touts around 30mins before the gig started offering tickets, they wanted £65 then went down to £50 in the end but I wasn't having none of it.

I feared that the tickets would be fake or something, does anyone know if they would have been or if I would have been ok gettnig in with them?

11 Comments

manz gotta be making dat paper.

prob were original

Best off coming home again anyway.

Ricky Gervais = Overhyped

Banned

original no doubts........have you never been to a gig before?

Banned

black gerbil1;6882111

manz gotta be making dat paper.prob were original

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I saw same manz outside Sheffield City Hall when I went to see him last. Didn't give me no jip when I headed for the VIP entrance.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

casparwhite;6882307

I ahve yes, just wondered if i was being scammed or not

casparwhite;6882307

+1

Even though am an old fart (40) my OH and I go to loads of gigs and there are always lots of touts. If we dont have tickets we hang about and u can sometimes get the tickets for next to nothing

not a big fan of Ricky G but sure it would be a good laugh

black gerbil1;6882111

manz gotta be making dat paper.prob were original

BG1 - go start a fun interesting thread please. Rest of them are pretty boring so far.

Go on you know u want to..............go on go on go on:-D

Banned

bossyboots;6882353

+1Even though am an old fart (40) my OH and I go to loads of gigs and … +1Even though am an old fart (40) my OH and I go to loads of gigs and there are always lots of touts. If we dont have tickets we hang about and u can sometimes get the tickets for next to nothingnot a big fan of Ricky G but sure it would be a good laugh

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]next gig your at let me know. ive got connections with all the major venues and can get you in front row no cost yes? sound good? call me.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

bossyboots;6882371

BG1 - go start a fun interesting thread please. Rest of them are pretty … BG1 - go start a fun interesting thread please. Rest of them are pretty boring so far. Go on you know u want to..............go on go on go on:-D

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]
yeah come on BG1 - I'll post. I wasn't voted HUKD's most popular user 2009 for nothing![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6882373

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]next gig your at let me … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]next gig your at let me know. ive got connections with all the major venues and can get you in front row no cost yes? sound good? call me.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I would expect nothing less from you btw :-D

Would most probable have been legit tickets,ive been to plenty of concerts and there's always tout's outside and if you wait long enough you can usually get tickets for next to nothing.
I've actually sold a few tickets outside concerts before and if you aint got them sold in time there no good so ive even gave a few out free,only if they are cute thou.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions