Found 11th Sep 2010
The news of the world seems to be on a bit of a roll with ricky fatton being their latest expose. they've caught him on video snorting cocaine. He's probably wasted his chances of getting onto next years strictly come dancing now so watch out for the comeback.

next week they'll have the nations sweet heart battering a toilet cleaner while spouting racist abuse.

1. Misc
  2. Coke
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Coke
39 Comments

pmsl!!! but yeah they do seem bit obsessed with the downfall of this guy

Banned

lol

Why cant the tabloids just mind their own business. Most of the stuff they post is balls. And will be the downfall of this country if they keep going. So what if he is snorting coke?? Just one in a million like.

news of the world does seem to be on a witch hunt lately !

Banned

Shocking. Just shocking.

What about all the children that look up to him?

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN MR. HATTON?

Banned

I'd smash Hattons face in any day mate.

bykergrove

Shocking. Just shocking. What about all the children that look up to … Shocking. Just shocking. What about all the children that look up to him?WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN MR. HATTON?

Yeah! share and share alike.. Spread the love.

Banned

rockyfella

Yeah! share and share alike.. Spread the love.

they were under the desk.... looking up to him... and he ignored them...

he has an MBE for god's sake! DOESN'T THE QUEEN DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ANY MORE?!

http://www3.telus.net/public/bmonroes/index_files/image360.jpg

bykergrove

Shocking. Just shocking. What about all the children that look up to … Shocking. Just shocking. What about all the children that look up to him?WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN MR. HATTON?

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll217/dh058977/LOL.jpg

Banned

dh058977

they are the future.... they can make this world a magical place!

http://www.tn.gov/tccy/cover2.jpg

bykergrove

they were under the desk.... looking up to him... and he ignored … they were under the desk.... looking up to him... and he ignored them...he has an MBE for god's sake! DOESN'T THE QUEEN DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ANY MORE?!

Looks nothing like Freddie Mercury !!!

Banned

A chavvy celebrity doing a cocaine?? My goodness! Whatever next? Maybe one week they'll get an "exclusive" and actually dare to print some real news that people care about.

At least they're keeping their phone tapping thing out of the news well. You can expect one of these "exclusive" stories every week until Coulson goes.

Banned

aircanman

Why cant the tabloids just mind their own business. Most of the stuff … Why cant the tabloids just mind their own business. Most of the stuff they post is balls. And will be the downfall of this country if they keep going. So what if he is snorting coke?? Just one in a million like.

because there are millions of chavs / celebrity worshippers who lap this stuff up. Pretty sad tbh.

People who buy the NOTW probably sit around all day watching Jeremy Kyle
Edited by: "csiman" 12th Sep 2010

Banned

bykergrove

Shocking. Just shocking.What about all the children that look up to … Shocking. Just shocking.What about all the children that look up to him?WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN MR. HATTON?

+1

In b4 people think it's okay. Oh wait.

next week they'll have the nations sweet heart battering a toilet cleaner … next week they'll have the nations sweet heart battering a toilet cleaner while spouting racist abuse.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/HUKD%20regular/Cheryl.png

Banned

MarzBarz

In b4 people think it's okay. Oh wait.

Why isn't it okay?

He's a private citizen who has worked darn hard for his wealth and doing drugs doesn't make him a bad person.

Mountain out of a molehill for the prudes.

Why don't NOTW do something usefull like go undercover to find Bin Laden instead of all this pish

FilthAndFurry

Why isn't it okay?He's a private citizen who has worked darn hard for his … Why isn't it okay?He's a private citizen who has worked darn hard for his wealth and doing drugs doesn't make him a bad person.Mountain out of a molehill for the prudes.

I kinda agree with what your saying. Its his money, he can do waht he wants. However at the same time he is/was a role model to younger people who prob think its ok to do coke when everyones doing it, note joe calzaghe

Banned

Chidda

I kinda agree with what your saying. Its his money, he can do waht he … I kinda agree with what your saying. Its his money, he can do waht he wants. However at the same time he is/was a role model to younger people who prob think its ok to do coke when everyones doing it, note joe calzaghe

Actually, both those guys worked their socks off to earn millions of pounds and THEN they started on the coke.

If kids just want to be lazy and skip to the fun bit then that's hardly Hatton's fault.

FilthAndFurry

Actually, both those guys worked their socks off to earn millions of … Actually, both those guys worked their socks off to earn millions of pounds and THEN they started on the coke.If kids just want to be lazy and skip to the fun bit then that's hardly Hatton's fault.

I believe calzaghe did. However I reckon hatton's always done coke. Look at the way he used to binge

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Actually, both those guys worked their socks off to earn millions of … Actually, both those guys worked their socks off to earn millions of pounds and THEN they started on the coke.If kids just want to be lazy and skip to the fun bit then that's hardly Hatton's fault.

maybe you're forgetting that coke is a Class A drug.

Banned

bykergrove

maybe you're forgetting that coke is a Class A drug.

No, I didn't forget that.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

No, I didn't forget that.

Well you should know that it doesn't matter how hard he has worked for his wealth it doesn't make him above the law.

Genuine question to anyone that knows: shouldn't he be arrested for this?

Sloth/Mod

No wonder he keeps getting so fat............must be down to a serious case of the munchies.

bykergrove

Genuine question to anyone that knows: shouldn't he be arrested for this?

It's not against the law to snort coke.

Sloth/Mod

thesaint

But is against the law to possess it so they would have grounds to arrest and question him.

Banned

thesaint

it's illegal to be in possession though, he would have had to be in possession to take it, and they could prove he took it as it would be in his system?

Or could they search his house under suspicion of him possessing drugs?

Banned

Syzable

But is against the law to possess it so they would have grounds to arrest … But is against the law to possess it so they would have grounds to arrest and question him.

yep this is what i'm thinking.. or maybe they can't be bothered cause they know he'll just get really good lawyers to get him off.

Banned

bykergrove

yep this is what i'm thinking.. or maybe they can't be bothered cause … yep this is what i'm thinking.. or maybe they can't be bothered cause they know he'll just get really good lawyers to get him off.

Or maybe it's just not that big a deal?

Sheltered life much?

Lol if this was a different boxer I reckon the posts would differ.

what a waster, a few of the lads in my local gym used to look up to him one even wore a shirt with his face on that said "Lets av him!" I believe it was a quote from the time he was at the press conferance for the money mayweather fight.

sad news indeed but it just goes to show you could be one of the richest people around but it doesnt mean you sheet dont stink.

Banned

MarzBarz

Lol if this was a different boxer I reckon the posts would differ.

Like Amir Khan?

newsoftheworld.co.uk/sho…tml

Neither is a big deal.

I don't understand why people see him as a role model.

He fights for a living! Its not like hes in a sensible sport.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Like Amir … Like Amir Khan?[url=http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/800817/Boxing-hero-Amir-Khan-sends-naked-snaps-and-twisted-sex-texts.html]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/800817/Boxing-hero-Amir-Khan-sends-naked-snaps-and-twisted-sex-texts.html[/url]Neither is a big deal.

wasn't he in LA when he sent those messages so didn't break the law.

[email protected] tart though. "gave just as good as i got" then she went and sold it to the papers. easy bit of work.

bet she did have the threesome too.

Syzable

But is against the law to possess it so they would have grounds to arrest … But is against the law to possess it so they would have grounds to arrest and question him.

I have never heard of the Police arresting someone in these circumstances.
They usually "invite" them for questioning don't they. I am sure this is what they did with Kate Moss.

Copper: What were you doing in that video?
Kate/Ricky: Nothing
Copper: I put it to you that you were snorting coke.
Kate/Ricky: No I wasn't.
Copper: Okay, you'll be hearing from us in due course
Kate/Ricky: Can you leak it to the press that i'm leaving the station, i'll make a bundle off this story.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    2. Add one, leave one game54415429
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4491
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769388

See more discussions