Groups

Ricky Hatton To Return To The Ring

RICKY HATTON has confirmed he will return to the ring later this year.

17 Comments

smithyp1;7529710

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/2806671/Ricky-Hatton-will-return-to-the-ring-this-year.html

If it had been in the Daily Sport i would have believed it :-D

Original Poster

brandhatton.com/Main

Hatton's official website ..........

To be honest, his time has gone.

Should stay retired. Who does he fight? Theres talks on JMM being a possibility.

Personally, I think him and Witter should get it on as a final fight for both. Both shot to bits so wouldnt be a danger to their healths and also would sell in the UK as a grudge match between the two

most over rated boxer of the past 10 years imo, only fight id be remotely interested in is the long anticipated grudge match with witter, of which witter would spark him inside 4 rounds :thumbsup:

is this being directed by Peter Jackson

massmail666;7529868

apparently there are rumors going round that he might fight khan in a … apparently there are rumors going round that he might fight khan in a "battle of britain"

Nah this shouldnt happen for the same reasons as the Collins Calzaghe fight that didnt happen.

Ricky Fatton is so out of shape that it is frightening.

Banned

massmail666;7529868

apparently there are rumors going round that he might fight khan in a … apparently there are rumors going round that he might fight khan in a "battle of britain"

not with warren as khans promoter it wont plus they are best buddies......not a great swansong

this is all about promoting himself a a promoter i believe getting some exposure and funds

Banned

Utterly pointless.

Fought two great fighters and got severely beaten. Don't know how anyone could get excited for glorified exhibition fights.

its got mistake written all over it.

His extra weight and deluded ramblings about the pacquiao beating means for me this will end up with him lying flat on his back with little or any dignity left. like so many boxers before him he just doesn't know when to quit.

Original Poster

ants97;7540825

its got mistake written all over it. His extra weight and deluded … its got mistake written all over it. His extra weight and deluded ramblings about the pacquiao beating means for me this will end up with him lying flat on his back with little or any dignity left. like so many boxers before him he just doesn't know when to quit.

Maybe he needs a nice payday and it's nothing to do with the boxing?

Surely thats why most return.

Banned

smithyp1;7540860

Maybe he needs a nice payday and it's nothing to do with the … Maybe he needs a nice payday and it's nothing to do with the boxing?Surely thats why most return.

as i said before its about getting himself some exposure and funds for his boxng promotions company as well as attempting to leave on a high

he needs to do some training but i wouldnt be so quick to bet against him

brandhatton.com/Pro…ons

The aim of the company is to become the most successful boxing … The aim of the company is to become the most successful boxing promotional company in England. The company has already forged good links with trainers, managers, amateur clubs and fellow promoters. The company's philosophy is to treat the fighters fairly and always deliver its promise.

Original Poster

bcfc.com/pag…tml

Bang on que ....

i think he will fight juan manuel marquez! either way it will be good to see him back. i think its unfair people writing him off, he has only ever lost two fights and they were both against the top two boxers of recent history. with a good training camp, it could make for a successful return!

Banned

smithyp1;7541134

http://www.bcfc.com/page/DinnersDetail/0,,10412~1815448,00.htmlBang on … http://www.bcfc.com/page/DinnersDetail/0,,10412~1815448,00.htmlBang on que ....

you get hatton, we get tyson......lol

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/spo….jp

http://www.leedsunited.com/javaImages/ce/66/0,,10273~8218318,00.jpg

tickets are expensive! woulda loved to have seen a tyson fight whilst in his prime!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions