Groups

Riddle - A Fearsome Foe

There was once a knight bold and brave. He felled countless opponents and was said to be peerless on the battlefield.

However, legend has it that there was one foe that set the knight quaking in his armored boots. The knight feared this monster because of the rumor that surrounded it. It was said that anyone who slew the beast was destined to spill his own blood in the process.

Can you guess the identity of this terrifying foe?

20 Comments

Original Poster

Don't give it away if you know the answer by playing a certain game.

Its me... MARIO!

its the mother in law

Banned

Abvance;2287184

Don't give it away if you know the answer by playing a certain game.

Not sure what certain game you mean!

Or do you mean saying something like these "beasts" are significant in "Jurassic Park"?

himself? you cant really slew yourself without spilling your own blood.

oo... errm...... tell me!

Original Poster

guv;2287295

Not sure what certain game you mean!Or do you mean saying something like … Not sure what certain game you mean!Or do you mean saying something like these "beasts" are significant in "Jurassic Park"?

Just meant this riddle is in a video game.

Banned

kk_cheung;2287331

himself? you cant really slew yourself without spilling your own blood.

You can! Take some sleeping pills!!!!

Banned

Abvance;2287391

Just meant this riddle is in a video game.

Is it? Not the answer Ive got then!

So I can now say the answer I was thinking..... a mozzie! Swat it and youve spilt your own blood that it just had for lunch!

(PS - if that is correct - I'll remove it!!! - But it didnt seem to fit the bill for a video game!)

wats the answer?!

he he a mozzie...how cute is that guv!

Lord Voldemort!

and the game Professor Layton ( A fearsome foe?)

Banned

http://www.fantascienza.net/leonardo/le/evocata_Draco_Dragonheart1.jpg

Original Poster

Mosquito is the right answer (I assume that's what you meant by mozzie)

Banned

sorry how does that make sense at all, you can kill a mosquito easily

Proximo;2289994

sorry how does that make sense at all, you can kill a mosquito easily

True, but if it just sucked your blood then when you swat it you would be spilling your own blood.
    Think thats the point of the riddle.... Kinda pointless if you ask me lol. I prefered your answer of the dragon heart :thumbsup:

Banned

King of Thieves;2290071

True, but if it just sucked your blood then when you swat it you would be … True, but if it just sucked your blood then when you swat it you would be spilling your own blood.Think thats the point of the riddle.... Kinda pointless if you ask me lol. I prefered your answer of the dragon heart :thumbsup:

lol yes the story fits the riddle exactly they share the same heart when one dies the other does ....

such a sad story....http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8564/cryxl0.gif

Proximo;2290147

lol yes the story fits the riddle exactly they share the same heart when … lol yes the story fits the riddle exactly they share the same heart when one dies the other does ....such a sad story....

Don't know about sad it's quite a funny film lol, good though. Thanks for reminding me, I might have to watch it again sometime now. :thumbsup:

prox ur posts are sooooooooo funny..... o dear... sounding like a stalker!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions