Riddle - Can Anybody Get It Just Using Their Head (No Search Engines)

57 replies
Found 31st Oct 2008
BRAND NEW ONE ADDED BELOW

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves.

EDIT NEW RIDDLE ADDED BELOW

Some One Liners for You To Suss Out

1. What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything? YOUR SHADOW Well Done - Titchimp
2. Two cannibals were chatting as they had their dinner. One complained that he really quite disliked his new mother-in-law. What was the advice given to him by his companion? Almost curvy_chicka Its "Just East Your Vegetables Then" Same thing really
3. Pauls height is six feet, hes an assistant at a butchers shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh? MEAT Well Done - Titchimp
4. What types of words are these: Madam, civic, eye, level. - They are palindromes; they read the same both ways. Well Done gileswendes
5. What ends everything always? G Well Done curvy_chicka
6. When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you dont have me. What am I? A Secret Well Done - BillButter
7. A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and rode out again on Friday. How did he do that? the name of his horse is friday. Well Done curvy_chicka
8. The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know he or she is. What is it? A Coffin Well Done gileswendes
9. It is an insect, and the first part of its name is the name of another insect. What is it? beetle - Well Done pugwa$h
10. 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fishes? Because the fishing group comprises of a grandfather, his son, and his sons son hence just three people Well Done curvy_chicka
11. Which is the longest word in English? Smiles - Because a mile exists between the two Ss Well Done gamblor1234
12. You can hold it without using your hands or arms. What is it? Your Breath - Well Done curvy_chicka
13. What do the letter t and an island have in common? Both in Water - Well Done gileswendes
14. Which is the word in English that has nine letters, and remains a word at each step even when you remove one letter from it, right up to a single letter remaining. List each letter as you remove them, along with the resulting word at each step.
15. Complete this sequence of letters: o, t, t, f, f, s, s, _, _, _. - e, n, t (eight nine ten) Well Done curvy_chicka

There once was an evil wizard. He took 3 woman from their homes and turned them into rose bushes that looked exactly alike. He put them in his garden. One of the woman had a husband and children and begged the wizard to let her see them. He agreed. At night, he brought the woman to her house. In the morning he came and took her home. One day the husband decided to go rescue her. So he snuck into the wizard's garden. He looked and looked at the 3 identical rose bushes trying to figure out which could be his wife. Suddenly, he knew the answer and he took his wife home. How did he know which rose bush was his wife?

What is it?
The Word has Seven Letters

Preceded God
Greater Than God
More Evil than the Devil
All Poor People Have It
Weathly People Need It
If you eat it you will die

EDIT - TRY THIS THEN

wow so many people are so quick, what abou this one? although I'm not sure if i know the correct answer to this one,

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
57 Comments

'nothing'

Is it nothing?

nothing

Is the answer nothing?

nothing

nothing...heard it before!

a big, fat nothing

Ghost busters 2

Original Poster

wow so many people are so quick, what abou this one? although I'm not sure if i know the correct answer to this one,

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

shosie;3337006

Ghost busters 2

:-D

yeah its ghostbusters 2!!!

Is it "MARMITE"

is it 69?

Johnathan Ross

Time?

[QUOTE=dave_lunt2;3337009]wow so many people are so quick, what abou this one? although I'm not sure if i know the correct answer to this one,

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown
QUOTE]

Photoshop? :whistling:

Original Poster

kemo;3337065

[QUOTE=dave_lunt2;3337009]wow so many people are so quick, what abou this … [QUOTE=dave_lunt2;3337009]wow so many people are so quick, what abou this one? although I'm not sure if i know the correct answer to this one,I turn polar bears whiteand I will make you cry.I make guys have to peeand girls comb their hair.I make celebrities look stupidand normal people look like celebrities.I turn pancakes brownQUOTE]Photoshop? :whistling:

Lol That Is a Good Answer and Could Be True to all those points, not sure the creator was thinking Photoshop at the time they came up with it though

there is no answer........

dave_lunt2;3337009

wow so many people are so quick, what abou this one? although I'm not … wow so many people are so quick, what abou this one? although I'm not sure if i know the correct answer to this one,I turn polar bears whiteand I will make you cry.I make guys have to peeand girls comb their hair.I make celebrities look stupidand normal people look like celebrities.I turn pancakes brownand make your champane bubble.If you squeeze me, I'll pop.If you look at me, you'll pop.Can you guess the riddle?

condensation nuclei is what makes champagne bubble, so that cant be the asnwer to all of them

Crabs!

The answer is no.

The question is the final line "Can you guess the riddle?"...

Heard it before

eyeballs?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm?? when do we get the answer?

kemo;3337186

The answer is no.The question is the final line "Can you guess the … The answer is no.The question is the final line "Can you guess the riddle?"...Heard it before

ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!11 haha

Original Poster

I'm not even sure of the answer and I posted the riddle

google says ? sorry had to search for this one!

kemo;3337186

The answer is no.The question is the final line "Can you guess the … The answer is no.The question is the final line "Can you guess the riddle?"...Heard it before

as i said .. there is no answer..... this has been about a while, apparently people in the top universities tried for ages to come up with an answer, when children were asked they simply said that there was no answer....

so there you go... next riddle if you please.. lol

Original Poster

Wonder if this helps

TIME

The time has come,
winter is here
and those yellow bears disappear.

The time has past
as man looks back with a sigh
and a tear in his eye.

As time is held
boys cross their legs
but of course the toilet begs

As time marches on
Girls loose their blush
and swap a comb for their brush

As time passes
For those held high
their end is nigh

As time catches up
Everyone is equal
when we get to the final sequel

As time turns
Without it we have flour and water
With it we have breakfast for my daughter

As time revolves
How does one turn water and wine
into something so fine

As time runs out
The more in a minute you try and squeeze
the less you can do with ease.

As time ticks
All the time that has past
man cannot comprehend something so vast.

Still not sure it answers all parts of the riddle though

shosie;3337134

condensation nuclei is what makes champagne bubble, so that cant be the … condensation nuclei is what makes champagne bubble, so that cant be the asnwer to all of them

LOL! QI fan?

The Sun

Original Poster

arcangel111;3337212

as i said .. there is no answer..... this has been about a while, … as i said .. there is no answer..... this has been about a while, apparently people in the top universities tried for ages to come up with an answer, when children were asked they simply said that there was no answer.... so there you go... next riddle if you please.. lol

new riddle added for you!

pressure!

dave_lunt2;3337262

new riddle added for you!

Googled it - that's hard because it makes assumptions about the climate!

Don't like that riddle, kinda dumb.

whats the answer to the wizard one!?!?!?

curvy_chicka;3337635

whats the answer to the wizard one!?!?!?

His wife is the one one without dew since she was returned in the morning...

Made me wonder what he wants with a rose bush! (I'm thinking it might be a little painful... :oops:) :whistling:

Original Poster

lol - well done gileswendes

anybody else got any riddles

Original Poster

I've added some one liners - no googling answers!!

1. your shadow?

3. meat
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68745
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions