Groups

...Riddle me this...

I've discovered the secret to Arkham Asylum...

14 Comments

Well done.

i found a secret to i lost my save data on hard aahhhhhhh not happy and not funny

Banned

milhouse;6234363

i found a secret to i lost my save data on hard aahhhhhhh not happy and … i found a secret to i lost my save data on hard aahhhhhhh not happy and not funny

http://glenclous.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/nelson-simpsons.jpg

I made a bit of a boo-boo too, played and completed the game on Normal, so now I gotta do it all again to get 50G - plus, I can't get 3 trophies on all combat challenges - thats insane!

great game worth playing again

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6234385

I made a bit of a boo-boo too, played and completed the game on Normal, … I made a bit of a boo-boo too, played and completed the game on Normal, so now I gotta do it all again to get 50G - plus, I can't get 3 trophies on all combat challenges - thats insane!

Dont you think Hard mode will be to hard?

I found normal ok but some bits took a few goes to complete

red_dwarfer;6234410

Dont you think Hard mode will be to hard?I found normal ok but some bits … Dont you think Hard mode will be to hard?I found normal ok but some bits took a few goes to complete

I think in hard mode you just don't see the Counter things above the thugs heads. I've only played on normal and found it to be pretty easy really. Think I died when I very first met the 2 titans - but thats because I didn't know what to do

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6234423

I think in hard mode you just don't see the Counter things above the … I think in hard mode you just don't see the Counter things above the thugs heads. I've only played on normal and found it to be pretty easy really. Think I died when I very first met the 2 titans - but thats because I didn't know what to do

I know what you mean - I hate it when games play a in-game movie then hand the controls back to you when you have 2 huge thgs running at you...

Not knowing the counter attacker marker would be a pain in the **** and make it alot harder

red_dwarfer;6234455

I know what you mean - I hate it when games play a in-game movie then … I know what you mean - I hate it when games play a in-game movie then hand the controls back to you when you have 2 huge thgs running at you...Not knowing the counter attacker marker would be a pain in the **** and make it alot harder

Hmm yeah I know what you mean with the counters, but I usually press Y when theres some thugs surrounding me, or AA to vault over them and whack them with the batarangs. (Probably why I suck at combos :p)

I found the secret too, that guy's a nutter. Also got all 240 riddles without guides.

Abvance;6234576

I found the secret too, that guy's a nutter. Also got all 240 riddles … I found the secret too, that guy's a nutter. Also got all 240 riddles without guides.

Don't really need the guides though, the secret maps show you where everything is anyway

Meadsy4742;6234602

Don't really need the guides though, the secret maps show you where … Don't really need the guides though, the secret maps show you where everything is anyway

I know lol

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6234602

Don't really need the guides though, the secret maps show you where … Don't really need the guides though, the secret maps show you where everything is anyway

Ah but they dont show you where the last Chronicle is...:-D

red_dwarfer;6234642

Ah but they dont show you where the last Chronicle is...:-D

Yeah but that last riddle is a bit of a giveaway I thought.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30385
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …69119
      3. Fraudulent site2445
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273

See more discussions