Riddle me this 5

An ordinary American citizen with a clean police record but no passport managed to visit over thirty foreign countries. He was welcome in every country and left on his own accord. He did this all in just one day. How?

9 Comments

Airline pilot?
Mind you 30 countries would be a bit much!

He visited 30 different the Embassies, cos IIRC they are considered foreign soil?

hmmm...Is the same true of the UN building in NY too? Maybe he just visited that. :oops:

Is it virutally via the Internet?
Or transdimentionally via the Tardis?

Original Poster

nightswimmer;2057373

He visited 30 different the Embassies, cos IIRC they are considered … He visited 30 different the Embassies, cos IIRC they are considered foreign soil?hmmm...Is the same true of the UN building in NY too? Maybe he just visited that. :oops:

Yep, a postman delivering mail to various foreign embassies. :thumbsup:

George W Bush he's pretty ordinary but then again an American? ordinary? dont think there is such a thing.

he was Santa Claus, and it was Christmas Eve...?

Abvance;2057463

Yep, a postman delivering mail to various foreign embassies. :thumbsup:

yep - this is correct

Because of the time difference?

Banned

Because the American citizen was an ALIEN in a UFO.

We all know aliens can't get passports!!, and i bet their flying saucers travel quite fast. + i'm sure they would be welcome.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions