Found 21st Jun 2011
can anyone recommend a ride on lawn mower for a half acre garden

6 Comments

buy or hire a second hand one first if you have not had one ( before bigger is not always better) , just to see how you get on, I have a similar size plot and its only just worth having a sit on, dependant on the layout of course

then wait til september and get one cheeper as they try to clear this years stock .
Edited by: "highland2010" 21st Jun 2011

Original Poster

tried one a couple of years ago and thought it was good but at that time could still manage garden but now have problem with knee and it is to much but keep that thought about buying in september do you know who reduces them at that time?

highland2010

buy or hire a second hand one first if you have not had one ( before … buy or hire a second hand one first if you have not had one ( before bigger is not always better) , just to see how you get on, I have a similar size plot and its only just worth having a sit on, dependant on the layout of coursethen wait til september and get one cheeper as they try to clear this years stock .

certainly the big chains do they will probably have the x display model also your local garden centres, have a word also with the local dealers as they may have retiring models available, and they would rather be rid of one later ths year than have to store over winter

Original Poster

Thanks for advice

highland2010

certainly the big chains do they will probably have the x display model … certainly the big chains do they will probably have the x display model also your local garden centres, have a word also with the local dealers as they may have retiring models available, and they would rather be rid of one later ths year than have to store over winter

Grillo. Excellent machine esp if you have a slope to do.
Edited by: "bigblueballoon" 22nd Jun 2011

MAY know of a Kabuta 13.5 bhp or sale, (fathers), not cheap cheap but a bargain non the less, if i can confirm it is, would you maybe be interested? is going to be roughly £600-900 area and is based in cornwall. cheers tho i hope you do find something.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions