Posted 5 December 2021

Ridge Racer 6 Xbox, not on UK store?

I see Ridge Racer 6 is now backward compatable, but as far as I'm aware it's not available for digital download in the UK, but It is on the USA store, ($9.99) any easy way to get this without setting up a USA account? was looking on eBay for the disc but they are now going for stupid prices, and Cex have sold out.. thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    sm969005/12/2021 22:32

Will it not work on this …Will it not work on this link?https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/ridge-racer-6/9nv6nnf132k6You can also buy $10 worth of credit for the USA store and then buy it using the credit

I'll try this tomoz, the site is painfully slow at the mo
    Bump, Did you buy RR6?
    You don't need to set up a USA account, you should just be able to use a VPN and purchase with UK account
    Ridge racer that takes me back.
    Author
    sm969005/12/2021 21:22

You don't need to set up a USA account, you should just be able to use a …You don't need to set up a USA account, you should just be able to use a VPN and purchase with UK account

I've done this using codes from CD keys etc, but for 360 games you need to buy direct from the Microsoft store and not sure if it would accept my UK payment methods or address.. don't know why they havnt made it available for the UK store..
    malnuman05/12/2021 21:56

I've done this using codes from CD keys etc, but for 360 games you need …I've done this using codes from CD keys etc, but for 360 games you need to buy direct from the Microsoft store and not sure if it would accept my UK payment methods or address.. don't know why they havnt made it available for the UK store..

Will it not work on this link?

xbox.com/en-…2k6

You can also buy $10 worth of credit for the USA store and then buy it using the credit (edited)
's avatar