Groups

Right a long night ahead of me

Banned
    Son has pukked all over his bedroom, and now just pukked all over mine, i have now shampood all carpets have 6 loads of washing to get through and a poorly little one lay beside me asleep, just waiting for the next bout with a bucket in one hand and typing with the other :-( :-(

16 Comments

Sorry to hear that, i hope he's ok.

Original Poster Banned

lonely_mind

Sorry to hear that, i hope he's ok.

well i think the lunch and tea is now out, so hopefully no more :oops:

Banned

sometimes when im ill i feel 10x better after bringing it up

Original Poster Banned

hothothot

sometimes when im ill i feel 10x better after bringing it up

he aint had 10 pints of lager :giggle:

sassie

well i think the lunch and tea is now out, so hopefully no more :oops:

It's definitely better to get it all out...so that's a good sign. Hopefully he'll feel a lot better now...

Original Poster Banned

lonely_mind

It's definitely better to get it all out...so that's a good sign. … It's definitely better to get it all out...so that's a good sign. Hopefully he'll feel a lot better now...

........................and what about me :-( :-( Ive pukked twice cleaning it up:oops:

[SIZE=2]:-( Hope you both get over it soon. I once got home from a family party at 9pm. 4 & 5 yr olds in bunk beds. Just as I got them both into their beds I went into the bathroom and then heard the unmistakable sound of vomiting. I ran back in the room to see both with their heads over the side of the beds vomiting, a cascade from the top bunk!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]They had gorged themselves on peanuts from the buffet party. They went back to sleep and I spent the next 5 hrs cleaning up. The carpet never did recover and I have never touched peanuts since :w00t: :roll: [/SIZE]

This thread really isn't for people who've just eaten.

Awww... sorry to hear your little one poorly.

My daughters boyfriend said a little was in his works with his Mum and suddenly did what he described as a "four fingered spread!!" Ughhhhh.

Hope he's feeling better soon :thumbsup:

Hope hes feeling better soon - try giving him a fizzy drink. I was told that when I was in hospital and got gastroentoritis (probably spelt wrong!) and has been puking all night - after one fizzy drink I didnt puke again.

We have used that trick many times since and always seems to work. Its strange because I would of thought it would make it worse!

Admin

Awww poor baby, hope he's ok Sassie- I could tell you stories about when my boys have been poorly but I'm sure that's the last thing you want to hear at the moment :friends:

Original Poster Banned

Thanks guys, hes sleeping now and i am cream crackered, he not been sick today so hopefully he over whatever it was, just both tired now but at least one of us can sleep :-(

How is he now Sassie?

Hope he's ok, all part of being a Mummy!

Original Poster Banned

suze

How is he now Sassie? Hope he's ok, all part of being a Mummy!

He stopped being sick at about 3am, and has had some lunch and kept that down, and just sipping on water, apparently there is a 24 bug going round here, so he over the worst now :-D

Glad he is on the mend, nothing worse than when your little ones are poorly.

dcx_badass

If it makes you feel better I had a migraine last night and threw up on … If it makes you feel better I had a migraine last night and threw up on the train...

omg were you embarrased awwww blesss xx u ok now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is68
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764243
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1726
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31145

See more discussions