Groups

Right how will i remove this mark please?

got up to find an obscene word sprayed across my windscreen,this time they used what looks like snow spray,anyhow i managed to clean it off,then cleaned the windscreen with soapy water and then with glass cleaner,all seemed fine.......but when you look at the car from an angle you can still see the word very clearly! ive just tried vinegar but thats not shifting it either,theres no staining as such left it seems more like a handprint goes on misty windows you wipe it away and its still there if that makes sense?

21 Comments

rub it with newspaper??

try some form of alcohol. Even lynx bodyspray if you have it, that stuff shifts nearly anything.

Original Poster

thankyou will give it another bash,did wonder if alcohol may shift it ,guess anythings worth a try

Squizz;3837222

try some form of alcohol. Even lynx bodyspray if you have it, that stuff … try some form of alcohol. Even lynx bodyspray if you have it, that stuff shifts nearly anything.

neat vinegar or alcohol yes should shift it. Even wd40 may shift it !! Also warming the screen first may help.

Christmas decorative snow removal – To remove the film left behind by artificial Christmas snow, spray with a mixture of 1 part ammonia to three parts water. Scrub with a plastic scrubber if necessary.
    bedfordwindowcleaning.co.uk/6.html

It's going to be so good when these yobs are finally sorted out.

...Brick.

Banned

Oh mardy, I am so sorry this is continuing for you x x

If none of the aboce work, try hairspray (worked for us when a friends two year old drew pictures all over the walls at a wedding reception -in felt tip pen) or failing that you can buy cans of spray to remove graffitti, I buy it from our local DIY shop but assume B&Q would sell it too. Good luck.

Boil some water and then pour it over the windscreen.
    Should soon get rid of the problem.

deathtrap3000;3837712

Boil some water and then pour it over the windscreen. Should soon get rid … Boil some water and then pour it over the windscreen. Should soon get rid of the problem.

That's the most thickest answer I've ever heard .

Boiling water on a windcreen will most likely crack the glass .

hope someone get's a brain for Christmas.

Banned

ricko;3837918

That's the most thickest answer I've ever heard .Boiling water on a … That's the most thickest answer I've ever heard .Boiling water on a windcreen will most likely crack the glass .hope someone get's a brain for Christmas.

I thought that too :roll:

ricko;3837918

That's the most thickest answer I've ever heard .Boiling water on a … That's the most thickest answer I've ever heard .Boiling water on a windcreen will most likely crack the glass .hope someone get's a brain for Christmas.

Hope someone gets a sense of humour for Christmas.

That's actually quite funny, I say, leave it there!!

Is it like what happened to Alan Partridge?

Original Poster

chesso;3837275

Christmas decorative snow removal – To remove the film left behind by a … Christmas decorative snow removal – To remove the film left behind by artificial Christmas snow, spray with a mixture of 1 part ammonia to three parts water. Scrub with a plastic scrubber if necessary.http://www.bedfordwindowcleaning.co.uk/6.htmlIt's going to be so good when these yobs are finally sorted out.

thankyou have tried the vinegar and the alcohol will have to wait til morning to see if it still shows up,its a bit dark out there now

isnt one part ammonia to three parts water another way of saying pee on the windscreen?

Original Poster

DAMNOME;3838149

isnt one part ammonia to three parts water another way of saying pee on … isnt one part ammonia to three parts water another way of saying pee on the windscreen?

lmao

deathtrap3000;3837938

Hope someone gets a sense of humour for Christmas.

You right , I do hope I get a sense of humour , I'm noted for not having one .

Apology for my post .

sucky that these idiots are still at it!

Original Poster

oh magicbeans posted your kwik fit voucher today,only had 2nd class stamps at my local shop tho so its gone 2nd class

i dont know how i could help, just wanted to say im sorry these horrid things are still happening to you x

rub lemon on it - the juice should remove it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46
      3. Bathroom suites44
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47

See more discussions