Groups

Right HUKDealers I need your help. x

Right my friend is really scrapped for cash she has got like £20 and needs to get a pressies for her mum, bro and dad (her bro is only about 8). So yer, I said i am taking her shopping tomorrow to find the bargins and i need help. So any help would be repped ty.

So what should we get .

25 Comments

I swear there are puzzles in Morrisos for £0.97p which would be good presents for her little bro.

They are like 1000 piece puzzle for £0.97p is a bargin and she can get more than one.

hotukdeals.com/ite…p-i

Banned

3 for 2 Marks & Spencers :thumbsup:

Okay its not going out to shop - but you so need to go have a look at this

hotukdeals.com/ite…ts-

I bought LOADS and saved LOADS lol its a fantastic deal !

p.s and as it will be delivered that leaves time for u and ur friend to avoid shops and settle down with a nice bottle of wine instead - sounds good!

yeah I agree this is a defo for her mum:thumbsup:

bossyboots;7027072

Okay its not going out to shop - but you so need to go have a look at … Okay its not going out to shop - but you so need to go have a look at thishttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/538762/50-off-ingredients-beauty-products-I bought LOADS and saved LOADS lol its a fantastic deal !p.s and as it will be delivered that leaves time for u and ur friend to avoid shops and settle down with a nice bottle of wine instead - sounds good!

Original Poster

ty everyoneee x

yea yea 'my friend' thats what they all say lol

Are Boots still doing 3 for 2 on gifts...?? Perhaps try there!

Original Poster

what about her dad any ideas??

x

Original Poster

no serouisly i have money my mate is skinttt lmaooo ! x

If there is a Home Bargains nearby she can easily get presents for them all for £20. Gift sets, toys, fancy chocolates, etc

Boots & Superdrug both doing 3 for 2 the stuff varies from each shop, some lovely things in both.
    The Entertainer ? Always decent toys for around £5ish
    The works, cheap books for all?

£land they do dvds,stationary,chocs,books

Good Luck

This time of year always makes me think of those who dont have much, i thought we were on a tight budget

maybe get a box of sweets for each of them £20 should be enough for that xxx

Banned

xbecky07x;7027093

what about her dad any ideas??x

Marks & Spencers are doing 3 for 2 on men's stuff as well.

Have a look at their website :thumbsup:

Original Poster

you know what i love you hukdealers hehe your sooo helpful .

But yer, I feel embrassed now i totally forgot about all this stuff and paniced hehe x

toby carvery near you £5 each main meal and afters

For something different Asda and Tesco photo sites do porcelain mugs where you can upload your favourite photo and have it printed on a mug, they both charge £6.82 or you can get bog standard mug from Tescos for £3.41 they are decent and photo reproduction is good, we have got these for the grandparents.

mum and dad a nice card and maybe a home cooked meal i'm sure as my mum and dad would say don;t waste money you don't have on them

brother of 8 is probably gonna be the hardest maybe a trip to the cinema make him choose the day and offer to pay for the sweets bought out of tesco and not the cinema of course

xbecky07x;7027158

you know what i love you hukdealers hehe your sooo helpful . But yer, … you know what i love you hukdealers hehe your sooo helpful . But yer, I feel embrassed now i totally forgot about all this stuff and paniced hehe x

SEE you panicked so its for you mwhahaha:p

How about this for her dad?
    Does he like wine? It's half price
    bhs.co.uk/mal…821
    Think it's instore too:thumbsup:

And this for mum:-D
    bhs.co.uk/mal…740

There u are all done....and change too:-D

Original Poster

ty everyone and no i pancked coz i promised her i wud sort her summart out x

+1 for home bargins, easy 3 gifts for a tenner

Original Poster

ty hunnn xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions