Expired

Right I have given three mobile 5 chances, i have had enough now, its time to leave, for quick stop gap should i choose O2 or T mobile?

16 replies
Found 30th Jan 2009
they both have 30 day contract sims,
t mobile

Solo 20

(30 day contract)

600 minutes X net

UNLIMITED texts

Now with FREE mobile internet
--------------------
O2

Online simplicity 20
600 mins
1200 texts

£19.58 a month

11 Comments

Banned

I'd place t-mobile in the same bag as three to be honest. O2 has always been good in terms of reception and customer services, so if it were me, O2 would win every time.

I have just cancelled my O2 simplicity contract, my mates are getting twice as many minutes & texts with their PAYG deals. My latset bill was £30 whilst they used more than twice the mins / tesxts than me for a tenner top up.

6th a letter from Lowells two years after you have paid your closing account demanding money for something you havent had.

Im on O2 with no problems, Cheaper BB costs, Any have mobile dongle with them all works great.
Free calls between O2 mobile so we never use our mins up.

o2 o2 o2

garbage456;4232712

what has customer service and signal been like?

I am in Eastbourne, East Sussex which is infamous for bad reception, Tv, radio, mobile etc.because of Beachy Head (see avatar); but I have never had a problem with reception with O2 - ever.

So many free texts and minutes with PAYG, free mins and texts to other O2 customers plus your top ten friends numbers; its as if O" want no contracts anymore

i tried to cancel my £20 a month contract with vodafone, they called me and let me have it at £10 a month for next 12months

diabeticguy;4232765

I am in Eastbourne, East Sussex which is infamous for bad reception, Tv, … I am in Eastbourne, East Sussex which is infamous for bad reception, Tv, radio, mobile etc.because of Beachy Head (see avatar); but I have never had a problem with reception with O2 - ever.So many free texts and minutes with PAYG, free mins and texts to other O2 customers plus your top ten friends numbers; its as if O" want no contracts anymore

I'm in E/b too, and I'm with 3 but have never had a problem with reception. The O2 customer service in the shop in the Arndale was the reason I left O2 a few years ago. I've been with 3 now for nearly 18 months and have had no probs!:roll:

O2 every time, 2nd generation networks, 900MHz band - twice as good reception and substantially better battery life (Who really wants mobile internet anyway :giggle:)

garbage456;4233620

me, sorry

:lol:

Well if you need internet I guess its t-mobile then - you've kind of answered the problem yourself! (Its pretty expensive on o2)

garbage456;4233872

well not really as both examples on my first post show they both include … well not really as both examples on my first post show they both include internet for free, i was wondering which is the best in peoples eyes as they are both the same tariff

Whoa! So it does, thats new, didn't realise O2 were offering that now. In which case all other things being equal I'd go for o2 (unless you reckon you can manage over 40 texts per day :w00t: - although surely if you could mobile msn would make more sense!)

Its a good idea to find out (if you can) which has better local reception mind, it does vary from place to place, but generally O2/voda are the best for coverage...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions