Expired

Right now, bedwetting should be the last thing on your mind....

22 replies
Found 3rd Jul 2009
Is it the first thing on ANYONE'S mind...?

Stupid advert.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Banned

stupid advert

stupid thread

Depends if its one of THOSE party's . . . . .

mbgringo;5659719

Depends if its one of THOSE party's . . . . .

:giggle:

Original Poster

Sir_Allan;5659717

stupid advertstupid thread

http://www.guitarwar.com/teams/1000151.gif

it's the 1st thing on my mind most nights - but then I do have a two year old who keeps taking her nappy off weeing all over the bed then yelling me to tell me everything is wet!

I haven't seen this advert.I assume it's about urine and not the other thing that wets yous bed:whistling:?????

Original Poster

worto03;5659761

it's the 1st thing on my mind most nights - but then I do have a two year … it's the 1st thing on my mind most nights - but then I do have a two year old who keeps taking her nappy off weeing all over the bed then yelling me to tell me everything is wet!

tinkerbell28;5659771

Me too, my youngest is a 14 month old boy, it's all good fun for them!

another good reason not to have kids! :-D

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5659791

Ahhhhhhh it's all ok, they are worth it!

The standard response....

Have yet to see any compelling evidence :-D

I love parents who tell you all the bad stuff, and then say it's great having kids. hmmmmm, i'm not convinced, I'm sure I will be one day though, lol

grex9101;5659795

The standard response....Have yet to see any compelling evidence :-D

oh dont be like that my daughter gives me so much joy, love it when shes learning new stuff and eating new things melts my heart when i have popped out and when i get home her smile is huge as she so happy to see her mummy

Kitten13;5659804

I love parents who tell you all the bad stuff, and then say it's great … I love parents who tell you all the bad stuff, and then say it's great having kids. hmmmmm, i'm not convinced, I'm sure I will be one day though, lol

if there were 1000's of bad points and 1 good, that 1 good amkes it all worthwhile

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5659809

When you have your own, and you are their world, you will have your … When you have your own, and you are their world, you will have your evidence :-D

ilovepink;5659812

oh dont be like that my daughter gives me so much joy, love it when shes … oh dont be like that my daughter gives me so much joy, love it when shes learning new stuff and eating new things melts my heart when i have popped out and when i get home her smile is huge as she so happy to see her mummy

ilovepink;5659834

if there were 1000's of bad points and 1 good, that 1 good amkes it all … if there were 1000's of bad points and 1 good, that 1 good amkes it all worthwhile

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/Marioftw/Facepalm-1.gif

Oh yeah theres loads of bad stuff, breaking tons of things, drawing on your walls, flooding yer bathroom, throwing things down the toilet.

But then theres the smiles and all the nice things they say and the cuddles and kisses and it definetly makes it all worth it.

Hmmm, maybe once I have lost the festival bug I will consider having kids, lol.

Kitten13;5659869

Hmmm, maybe once I have lost the festival bug I will consider having … Hmmm, maybe once I have lost the festival bug I will consider having kids, lol.

It's not for everybody, nothing to be ashamed of, each to their own. :thumbsup:

it used to be what I wanted, but I just got my life back, and right now I am glad I have no kids, I'm enjoying being young

Kitten13;5659902

it used to be what I wanted, but I just got my life back, and right now I … it used to be what I wanted, but I just got my life back, and right now I am glad I have no kids, I'm enjoying being young

I'm 24(25 in November) I have 3 kids, 5(6 in December), 3(4 in November) and 1.

I couldn't imagine my life without them and to be honest it makes the nights out that we can have even more special.

grex9101;5659732

lol, one of the few times ive said lol and actually laughed out loud!

I have 3 kids and at a certain age , yes , it is on your mind quite a bit . However as an example of how kids make it worthwhile , we were at our local country park and there's a small zoo there . The meerkats had recently had pups and one of the parents was wakened while the other was sleeping . We were trying to decipher which was which when I looked over at the sleeping one which was lying on it's back with the pups sleeping over it's head . I said "well that's definitely the daddy" to which my 6 year old daughter replied " yes cos that one's got it's p*nis out " Needless to say we stifled some laughter but it just goes to show how any day out can be livened up by the presence of an inquisitive minded child .

:oops::whistling:

I certainly haven't had any recent thoughts about bed-wetting but I guess it'll be a major conversation topic for me in about 20 years.

So what were the main points?

starsparkle2311;5660268

lol, chesso, I love you:thumbsup::-D

Very kind. I can count on you for respite care then? Still got 20 years before it's needed.

starsparkle2311;5660288

again, you make me lol:-D Yes, you can count on me, well I say that now, … again, you make me lol:-D Yes, you can count on me, well I say that now, we'll talk again in 20 years eh?:whistling::p

Probably best to just touch on it once in a while, so that there's a chance of retaining the memory .:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769600
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247665
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz33
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions