Groups

Right Said Thread

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

14 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/51751-12_i_m_sexy_right_fred_1992.jpg

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]I'm too sexy for your...........?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

u need to get out more lol

lolz!!!!

rob u noticed the submitt a poll function under thread tools??.... whats this poll function??? i just stumbled on it.... but i dunno how it works

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6210124

WOW I don't ever think I have seen you start a thread Robtallica, what is … WOW I don't ever think I have seen you start a thread Robtallica, what is wrong?lolEspecially with that pic too, lol, what is going on, man?

Nothing, was just that nothing else interested me so I thought up an impromptu fred to unleash for once.

magicbeans;6210128

rob u noticed the submitt a poll function under thread tools??.... whats … rob u noticed the submitt a poll function under thread tools??.... whats this poll function??? i just stumbled on it.... but i dunno how it works

I'm the wrong person to ask! Ugg.

nikkib123;6210133

Thread!!!

Woop, prize for Chewbacca*

magicbeans;6210128

rob u noticed the submitt a poll function under thread tools??.... whats … rob u noticed the submitt a poll function under thread tools??.... whats this poll function??? i just stumbled on it.... but i dunno how it works

It doesn't.. it used to work with the old site but the new one borked it.

It works like in this thread:- forums.ebuyer.com/sho…363

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6210183

Yeh that's why I usually start them, are you drunk? Cos that's usually a … Yeh that's why I usually start them, are you drunk? Cos that's usually a high factor in me starting a thread,lolIt's boring on here tonight, Jonathan Ross is on tho', that looks good, may turn around and watch it actually,lolOnce Jamie Oliver gets lost that is

Nah not drunk, off out for a quick few in a short while though so I'll have a few for you. You do like to discuss your television schedule don't you! I watch wossi if it's on. Watch mainly DVDs though.

Too many women in this fred...

starsparkle2311;6210157

WOW, you really do love this site, what you on about MB?

random thread deserves random question!

emasu;6210186

It doesn't.. it used to work with the old site but the new one borked … It doesn't.. it used to work with the old site but the new one borked it.It works like in this thread:- http://forums.ebuyer.com/showthread.php?t=50363

thanks emasu....silly its still a function

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6210192

didnt have you down as a right said fred kinda man....:o

Nah not my kinda thing. I like to Singstar ABBA though.

Wrong/no answer btw!

Original Poster

nikkib123;6210255

What did I win?

A pair of used socks:p

jellybaby22;6210262

oooo its fill in the blank is it........:oops:oops......athough they … oooo its fill in the blank is it........:oops:oops......athough they arent too exy for anything on me...they are gay are they not........and ABBA.....singstar.....WTF !!! :w00t:

Right said fred, gay? my chin just hit my desk!

What's worse about the Singstar thing is I'm not joking:oops:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6210267

lmao, i discuss what interests me yeh, you have a good night out … lmao, i discuss what interests me yeh, you have a good night out tho':thumbsup:

Will do, oh and thanks I won't be posting one of those naff drunk threads. 99% of 'em are fakes anyway..... apart from yours cos you're a nutter:p

nikkib123;6210295

Ooooooh lush - thanks

Hugo for men+cheese. Don't go getting too giddy!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6210305

Do not mock me......:oops: I had to google to confirm their gayness...I … Do not mock me......:oops: I had to google to confirm their gayness...I wasnt sure.....and as for singstar....hang your head in shame...mad me laugh though ;-):p

You had to google right said fred?!

nikkib123;6210347

Wotsit all about Rob?

Ch-uh-uh-uh-eesy joke Chewy. I'll post them off to you on Monday btw, they'll be as fresh as poss:santa:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/cheesesock.jpg

Sexy

Original Poster

nikkib123;6210385

Are you sure you won't needam??

*clicks on ignore list options*

emasu;6210387

Sexy

You nearly made me pee my pants, Wtf!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text