Right that's it, please no more good game deals!

I can't stop myself buying all these games lately as the prices seem to have plummeted.
recently bought, band hero, mirrors edge, cod4, splniter cell,trials hd, god of war , cod modern warfare 2 veteran edition and have allan wake on pre-order.

I've only actually played a couple of them, there just aren't eneough hours in the day.

so please no more! :-)

14 Comments

Banned

oh okay then. :-(

*puts away corker of a deal

Tell me about it. Already just done £100 at Game, thinking over Battlefield Bad Company 2 @ £20.

Got like 100 games between 360 and PS3, and can count the ones I've really given real time to with one or two hands. Dozens are still sealed.

Buy a football and go to the local park, problem solved

skusey;8551935

And have a wee rumble with the park neds all tanked up on Buckfast and armed with machetes and samuri swords. Now that's what I call Modern Warfare.

skusey;8551935

+1
''not enough hours in the day''- sound a little bit of a square eyes maroon:-D

I had a crack at Mirrors Edge earlier - What an abosolute waste of £3. Got fed up on the first level.

Original Poster

JACKIT99;8551964

+1''not enough hours in the day''- sound a little bit of a square eyes … +1''not enough hours in the day''- sound a little bit of a square eyes maroon:-D

whats a square eyes maroon??

souljacker;8552037

whats a square eyes maroon??

moroon i meant if i spelt it right that time lol:-D

Original Poster

JACKIT99;8552090

moroon i meant if i spelt it right that time lol:-D

no, still don't know what a maroon is?

it appears you are a moron:thumbsup:

Banned

souljacker;8552107

no, still don't know what a maroon is?it appears you are a moron:thumbsup:

loooooooooooooool good show

Can be so hard to resist especially when they are on the better side of £20, I usually buy a game of some substance to keep me going for a few weeks and by the time thats finished sme other game I like has dropped down in price. It's great getting 2 good games for the price of a newly released game and sometimes even 3.

I just got Mass effect 2 and Bioshock 2 for £31 and they will keep me occupied until Splinter cell, alan wake, probably red dead redemption and more are cheaper.

souljacker;8552107

no, still don't know what a maroon is?it appears you are a moron:thumbsup:

Right:?
The pansy here who complains who has bourght too many games-sort of thing a 14 year old would do;-)
and then makes a thread about it sharing the news:p

Original Poster

JACKIT99;8552189

Right:?The pansy here who complains who has bourght too many games-sort … Right:?The pansy here who complains who has bourght too many games-sort of thing a 14 year old would do;-)and then makes a thread about it sharing the news:p

lol pansy..do people actually use that word??...it was a light hearted thread that some peole have taken far too seriously :roll: oh and it's bought :whistling:

souljacker;8552460

lol pansy..do people actually use that word??...it was a light hearted … lol pansy..do people actually use that word??...it was a light hearted thread that some peole have taken far too seriously :roll: oh and it's bought :whistling:

Lol;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions