Expired

right this one has me all confuzled .... magnet advert handbag

Banned 19 replies
Found 17th Dec 2008
the magnet advert on tv right at the begining has a woman put a stripy handbag on the counter .... my daughter really wants one but i dont have a clue where to start... i have one bag and have had it about 3 years now..... but she is a big bag fan lol

19 Comments

try ebay? type stripe handbag into the search and see what comes up

see if thev advert is on you tube then we can have a look

Original Poster Banned

donnaraine;3793119

try ebay? type stripe handbag into the search and see what comes up

ive checked and nothing like it

Original Poster Banned

dmissy13;3793131

see if thev advert is on you tube then we can have a look

oh good idea i will have a look now

Original Poster Banned

just incase the direct link dont work
visit4info.com/bra…080

its the boxing day sale one second one down on the left

Original Poster Banned

can no1 help me

You could try emailing their customer service. You never know, they might help you by putting you on to their ad agency. Cute bag, btw.

Original Poster Banned

Halcyondaze;3800724

You could try emailing their customer service. You never know, they might … You could try emailing their customer service. You never know, they might help you by putting you on to their ad agency. Cute bag, btw.

i did but no reply yet .... she would really love this... every time she see's the advert its like oh wow i love that bag

Looks like a paul smith signature bag 'Tara multi swirl' its called to me not cheap i can tell u!!! .. cost in region of £495 ..:-D just google pauls smith signature bags n plenty come up bingo ..:santa:

Original Poster Banned

think i just fainted ... its almost the same .. the one in the advert dosnt have the flap bit on the front but its as near damm it..

so ok guys now we are looking for a bag that looks like it but isnt lol £50 budget say

i cant find any

£50 ?..lol come on its christmas and who wud'nt want a paul smith desighner handbag .ho ho ho

Original Poster Banned

SugaCoatedlips;3807593

£50 ?..lol come on its christmas and who wud'nt want a paul smith … £50 ?..lol come on its christmas and who wud'nt want a paul smith desighner handbag .ho ho ho

i wouldnt i dont do bags but she does .... she loves anything jazzy ... but £495 is way out of my price range lol

she isnt fussed on names or anything she wouldnt care if it was £495 or £4.95 ... she just likes the bag

I'm sure this is the exact one - ebay item number 190274162534

I wouldn't even spend £50 on a handbag!

Original Poster Banned

Mecoconuts;3808351

[SIZE="3"]I've found it !!![/SIZE] :thumbsup:It's actually called the … [SIZE="3"]I've found it !!![/SIZE] :thumbsup:It's actually called the 'Paul Smith Langar Bag - Swirl' !It's here - only £370 : :-Dhttp://www.bloomsburystore.com/womens/accessories/paul_smith/accessories/paul-smith-bag-langar-Paul_Smith_Langar_Bag_Swirl.htm?browse=1Here's the rest in the range :http://www.bloomsburystore.com/womens/accessories/paul_smith/accessories/_all

hey well done you ...... can you now find me one that looks like that but dosnt cost as much lol

Think i will bid on it....lol

glad i pointed you in the right direction...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Camera lens22
    2. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread45
    3. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?25
    4. Android TV box help?33

See more discussions