Groups

Right.. What pees you off? on a daily basis

Banned
    I wanted to make a topic for things on a daily basis that annoy you/pee you off. To get it off your chest.

Ill start.

Men, Dont you hate it when you wake up, with a 'morning wood', and need the toilet, then you have to shove your sammy into the toilet..

At 10am, on Radio 1 when Jo Whiley comes on. Arggh cant stand that woman..

When your sitting in an exam, and someones next to you, clicking their pen, tapping their foot...

71 Comments

lmfao @ Sammy! Whatever next!
    My fella leaving the toilet seat up, not putting thinhgs away, leaving pots to be washed by everybody but him, gropping me during the night....the list is endless!!

Men- just when we are ready to go out my Husband or Dad always say they need to go to the toilet first leaving us late ( always take a paper up there as well !!)

Kid's school or should we say the Circus.

My partner wasting money.

I think thats about it,but these 2 usually happen on a daily basis,or most days.

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2101140

lmfao @ Sammy! Whatever next!My fella leaving the toilet seat up, not … lmfao @ Sammy! Whatever next!My fella leaving the toilet seat up, not putting thinhgs away, leaving pots to be washed by everybody but him, gropping me during the night....the list is endless!!

Well i couldve said todger..

when the missus has a face on and you ask whats the matter and she snapps back "NOTHING!!!" when obviously there is.

Also, ungratful drivers don't get me started.

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;2101161

when the missus has a face on and you ask whats the matter and she snapps … when the missus has a face on and you ask whats the matter and she snapps back "NOTHING!!!" when obviously there is.Also, ungratful drivers don't get me started.

aye i second your two.

Banned

Life!

Endless waiting for my daughter to get ready, my shouting up to her "are you ready?" to the reply "yes, I'm coming down now" - 5 minutes later I'm still waiting with the car keys in my hand. She finally arrives in the hall ready to go out the door, and remembers something she really, realy needs!!! Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! :w00t:

MinstrelMan;2101161

when the missus has a face on and you ask whats the matter and she snapps … when the missus has a face on and you ask whats the matter and she snapps back "NOTHING!!!" when obviously there is.Also, ungratful drivers don't get me started.

I couldn't have said it better myself.............:thumbsup:

people that still can't pick their own clothes up off the floor & put them into the washing basket or bring their cups etc downstairs from the night before, put the toilet seat down, wipe the sides after making tea & toast, open or shut windows,turn lights off ... the list is endless ! :x

Offical Thread Hijack.......

Women and Ungratful Drivers Rant Thread :lol:

i was getting grief off my girlfriend yesterday because she could tell that i meant something else because of the way i was saying it. i calmly explained i am not a girl i say what i mean cause doing it any other way is stupid! Needless to say she wasn't impressed.

people who pull out in front of me at the roundabout at work. one day im going crash into them on purpose!

(ohh and my in ability to leave this website and get some work done)

Nothing...

Why waste energy getting worked up over anything...

Delete...

snowtiger;2101216

people that still can't pick their own clothes up off the floor & put … people that still can't pick their own clothes up off the floor & put them into the washing basket or bring their cups etc downstairs from the night before, put the toilet seat down, wipe the sides after making tea & toast, open or shut windows,turn lights off ... the list is endless ! :x

oh yeah and all the above!! :thumbsup:

suze;2101239

oh yeah and all the above!! :thumbsup:

You can really tell them mum's of teenagers on this board :lol:

MinstrelMan;2101252

You can really tell them mum's of teenagers on this board :lol:

:giggle::giggle: He he he how did you guess!!!!

My 7 year old son constantly running round the lounge and when you say stop running he says "ok" as he RUNS OFF !!!!

The bin men leaving our bin about half a mile away

The trees releasing all their pollen the moment you finish washing your car

The stupid international number that keeps ringing telling us we have won a poxy holiday to Bermuda

well you did ask.....I could go on.......but then I would be here all day.....so I wont

txt spk

Oh yeah and also old people in the supermarket that think it's perfectly acceptable to talk to their friend while their trolleys are sitting nose to nose right across the aisle completely blocking it! Then when you say "excuse me please" they either can't hear you or give you a dirty look!

when i am trying to get a valid point across - my totally unbiased opinion about something
    and they say

http://i24.tinypic.com/2sb0kxx.jpg

i passionate - ok!!

also gonna be late for work !!!

Getting through to a call centre where the person I am trying to speak to doesnt understand me or my accent (I actually dont think I have one) and who's accent I cannot understand. I'm not racist - just hate wasting time trying to sort things out that could be straight forward if we both spoke the same language! this applies to some scots, irish and scouse accents as well as indian or the like. Especially annoys me when its a british company - ie British Telecom (oh yeah and Abbey)

oh yeah automated call centres........ the option you want is always the last digit!

My other flat mates.... Every day can't wait to move out haha

Stupid people

I hate human traffic!! People walking slow, or stopping suddenly with out considering whos behind them.

I hate it when people walk down the middle of the pavement, so you move a side a little expecting them, to do the same to get past, instead they just keep on walking and barge into you.

I hate teenagers on the bus that play their ****** music out loud, I don't want to hear it!!

razta;2101463

I hate teenagers on the bus that play their ****** music out loud, I … I hate teenagers on the bus that play their ****** music out loud, I don't want to hear it!!

Oh god, this too.
    Can they not afford headphones or something?

It's raining, work in school, WET PLAY. Aaargh!

mrs moon 53;2101630

It's raining, work in school, WET PLAY. Aaargh!

Hahaha I thought this was something rude.
    Then I regressed back to my childhood - I had forgotten all about it. Wet play sucked.

Original Poster Banned

When your driving, and people are wanting to cross, they cross, then insist on walking the slowest ever..

when your waiting in your car to turn into another road, and the car in the opposite direction goes really slowand people pulling in front of you.

When people tell you to 'cheer up' when theres nothing wrong!! IM FINE!! just because im not smiling all the time!

People with stupid walks! wannabe hard asses.

have you poo'd your pants?
    have you got bum grapes?

NO!?

THEN STOP WALKING LIKE YOUR HARDEST MAN ALIVE WITH YOUR SHIRT OPEN AND SUNBURNT PIDGEON CHEST OUT YOU CHAV ****WITT!!!!

my son not napping when i wanna nap! hehe!!

agree with a lot already posted...esp the human traffic bit.....

also people who are tight .... wont offer their cars when u wanna go out and always wanna catch a free ride with u..then get annoyed when u ask them whats the issue with them taking their car!

MinstrelMan;2102284

People with stupid walks! wannabe hard asses.have you poo'd your … People with stupid walks! wannabe hard asses.have you poo'd your pants?have you got bum grapes?NO!?THEN STOP WALKING LIKE YOUR HARDEST MAN ALIVE WITH YOUR SHIRT OPEN AND PIDGEON CHEST OUT! CHAV ****WITT!

...and breathe!

People asking you whats wrong whens there nothing wrong with you.

People telling you to cheer up whens theres nothing wrong.

Waking Up.

People trying to make conversation with me early in the morning

i hate it when drivers don't indicate!!! especially leaving the roundabout!!!!

OH leaving all his paperwork all over the flat and his clothes on the couch and leaving his dirty clothes not in the the wash basket but right next to it!!

when my lovely children decide not to touch the lovely that i haved cooked from bloody scratch!

shanz172000;2102514

i hate it when drivers don't indicate!!! especially leaving the … i hate it when drivers don't indicate!!! especially leaving the roundabout!!!!

My hubby is guilty of this - I'm always telling him to indicate!:roll:

Just thought of another one. People that hit the "wait" button at traffic lights and then quite happily cross the road before the lights have changed. If you're going to run across, don't push the bloody button!!!!!

peteivy;2102681

Just thought of another one. People that hit the "wait" button at traffic … Just thought of another one. People that hit the "wait" button at traffic lights and then quite happily cross the road before the lights have changed. If you're going to run across, don't push the bloody button!!!!!

Or even worse, push the button for a "laugh" and carry on walking on the same side of the road!!!

When people dont knock and come in my office. Now that gets to me seriously!

shanz172000;2102514

i hate it when drivers don't indicate!!! especially leaving the … i hate it when drivers don't indicate!!! especially leaving the roundabout!!!!

EVERY DAY this happens. It would be ok if i were a mind reader...
    Persistent non-indicators should get points or have to re-do their tests, it's dangerous and blo*dy annoying!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions