Groups

Rihanna is set to follow in the footsteps of Whitney Houston - the singer is reportedly in talks to star in a remake of 1992 hit film The Bodyguard.-what do u think...

The Umbrella hitmaker is keen to return to the public eye in style following her altercation in February with boyfriend Chris Brown, which reportedly left her battered and bruised.

And she is set for her big movie break - the singer is lined up to take on Houston's role as a music star who lives in fear of a stalker in an updated version of The Bodyguard, according to the New York Daily News.

A source tells the publication, Before the situation with Chris, Ri was getting a lot of scripts. Shes been wanting to do movies for a while now."

uk.news.yahoo.com/1/2…tml

15 Comments

Oh dear, 1st one was bad enough

i dont think much of rihanna to tell you the truth. shes already back with chris brown isnt she?

Original Poster

choc1969;4659004

Oh dear, 1st one was bad enough

aw i loved it!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz how original wonder what the storyline is .

Original Poster

gemmar26;4659019

i dont think much of rihanna to tell you the truth. shes already back … i dont think much of rihanna to tell you the truth. shes already back with chris brown isnt she?

i think so,heard she maybe pregnant and apparently married!! its a crazy world!

http://www.thebadandugly.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/rihanna.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/sxj9e1.gif

The JFK;4659117

wtf:roll:

Original Poster

:?

The JFK;4659117

Original Poster

:-D

clondikemike;4659066

Banned

The JFK;4659117

hahahaha for all the people who believe in wrestling... Watch and weep

ironic film since her last bodyguard failed from the pics on teh webz

Banned

I can see her making movies like J.Lo, BUT...............Best for her to sort our her private life first !! or they will be making a movie of her next:oops: !!!

Banned

i personally dont think rihanna is the person for the part!!! Whitney is a legend absolutly amazing and rihanna doesnt come close to her.....i dont think her privert life has anythink to do with the film but why remake a great film...y not make a new film !!

Many people love the original..no offence to her she may be a nice girl but i dont think shes the person for the remake if they are silly enough to do one!! some of the old films are the best !! some of the new (not remake) films are great to!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …113251
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October715
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345657
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31128

See more discussions